RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Guest bimpy474

Not bothered by this tbh, if it's as it appears, to help Kinnear with recruitment. If it's anything else then i'll go mental.

Minister of Information.

Well i've got to the point of non surprise now. I'm just going by the way it's being reported "to help Kinnear".

He was a key player at Luton until his transfer to Derby County in January 1990 for £450,000. Even after his transfer, Harford managed to help the Hatters in their fight against relegation, as in the last game of the season Derby County played Luton Town, and Luton needed the win to stay up. Harford managed to head the ball from outside his own box, past England goalkeeper Peter Shilton, into his own net as Luton won the game and avoided relegation. Several years later, he admitted that the own goal was deliberate.

Seems like an upstanding member of society.

Guest bimpy474

what is he going to do exactly?

Manager-in-waiting.

Getting more convinced of this sort of thing in all seriousness, Kinnear forming an Axis of Evil ready to elbow Alan out. Can't be that much room at the top.

Quite happy to have Alan elbowed out, Pardew is absolutely useless but the replacement scares the shit out of me now.

Guest bimpy474

Our management structure is so far below what a club in the premier league, and of our size should have. It's league 1 at best

From owner to manager, League Onetastic :(

Guest Fumaca

http://television.thedigitalfix.com/protectedimage.php?image=DanielJMcLaughlin/vinnie-jones-20070730-291528.jpg_07012013

"Joe, stop calling me"

Oh good, getting Pardew's replacement sorted I see :thup:

I for one am glad to hear of the latest 'Remember the 90's?' coach linked with a job at our club. Crazy Gang reuniting at NUFC? You spoil us, ambassador.

My money is on Dave Bassett as the next has-been to get linked with us. He's done nowt but the odd Goals On Sunday stint for about 10 years now.

I think Mike Ashley has been watching football from 20 years ago by accident or something

Because this is the first appointment he's made from the 90s?! :lol:

Guest bimpy474

His twitter feed is horribly pro Mackem.

That doesn't bother me at all tbh. I can set that aside. It's just the Ashley, Kinnear, Harford and Pardew.........talk about a list of shit.