RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

This shit just gets better and better. I'm overjoyed that I am paying over five hundred quid when I can't really afford it to watch these bunch of complete fuckwits rip our club to shreds this season.  :sad:

now the dust has settled on this kinnear thing and we're faced with bollocks like this i think they've finally broke me tbh

in the past i always gave them the benefit of the doubt in thinking that they wanted to run a successful football club but didn't know to do it, now i don't think that's even on the agenda

i think this article was the final straw:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/is-newcastle-united-owner-mike-ashley-the-best-boss-in-the-world-8721153.html

he's basically just keeping the club in the top flight so it doesn't cost him and inflicting maximum pain on the supporters for all the shit he was called after the keegan carry on isn't he?  taking us apart in the same way he's taken apart whelan et al...until now i'd never really believed that

Mick the mackem Harford. I know he played for us but he is a mackem through and through. Ashley seems to be twisting the knife.

Maybe they think employing a Mackem will prevent the Yanks on here jumping ship to worship Dozy Altitude.

Who is next? Bobby Gould? Maybe Gabbiadini or Rowell to really have a pop. Mick Harford has been a failure at management and I am not sure what he has done as a coach - certainly nothing to write home about. Ashley was feted as the best boss in Britain this week - I'd say he is one of the worst.

Who is next? Bobby Gould? Maybe Gabbiadini or Rowell to really have a pop. Mick Harford has been a failure at management and I am not sure what he has done as a coach - certainly nothing to write home about. Ashley was feted as the best boss in Britain this week - I'd say he is one of the worst.

Apparently he is taking legal action against the paper who released the article. Think it's over the Jewish comment.

This is fucking grim.

All of the potential this club has and it is being squandered by some absolute fucking arsehole and his jobs for the boys mentality.

These clowns are stuck in the dark ages and I'm honestly coming close to chucking it.

You can bet that Kinnear's idea of his DOF role is very different from Pardew's. This smacks of some kind of statement about where he sees his influence on the football side at some level behind the scenes. I mean why else does he need his best football ally in there anyway. The whole thing stinks of some kind of power struggle.

Guest Phil K

You think this place can't get worse, then it does.

Dirtying the words "Badly run" and "Amateur"

That effing a-hole Kinnear giving out jobs to his talentless mates

I still don't get that Ashley sits and spends next to no money, doesn't utilise advertising opportunities, hires people who have no clue to run the club and then complains when it doesn't work :lol:

now the dust has settled on this kinnear thing and we're faced with bollocks like this i think they've finally broke me tbh

in the past i always gave them the benefit of the doubt in thinking that they wanted to run a successful football club but didn't know to do it, now i don't think that's even on the agenda

i think this article was the final straw:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/is-newcastle-united-owner-mike-ashley-the-best-boss-in-the-world-8721153.html

he's basically just keeping the club in the top flight so it doesn't cost him and inflicting maximum pain on the supporters for all the s*** he was called after the keegan carry on isn't he?  taking us apart in the same way he's taken apart whelan et al...until now i'd never really believed that

Just read through that, makes me sick to my stomach that he owns us and literally couldn't give a shit as long as we don't go down.

Guest Phil K

I still don't get that Ashley sits and spends next to no money, doesn't utilise advertising opportunities, hires people who have no clue to run the club and then complains when it doesn't work :lol:

Can you imagine him hiring the equivalent likes of Kinnear, Pardew or Harford as managers for Sports Direct  ? People who couldn't find their metaphorical arse with both hands ?

You can bet that Kinnear's idea of his DOF role is very different from Pardew's. This smacks of some kind of statement about where he sees his influence on the football side at some level behind the scenes. I mean why else does he need his best football ally in there anyway. The whole thing stinks of some kind of power struggle.

Yep. A bad start to the season and the house of cards will collapse very quickly.

This shit just gets better and better. I'm overjoyed that I am paying over five hundred quid when I can't really afford it to watch these bunch of complete fuckwits rip our club to shreds this season.  :sad:

Cancel it, don't give them any more money.

Cancel it, don't give them any more money.

this is the only course of action left now really

wonder why ashley isn't trying to sell the club though?  you'd imagine someone would be interested with all the TV money floating about and how he's got the club running well financially...how much were fulham just bought for btw?  could he get his 250m back for us?  can't see why not myself like...