RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Pretty sure Harford was Luton manager when they had their own Shearer (Steve Howard), Shola (Enoch Showumni) and Bellamy (Gary McSheffrey) so I wouldn't rule any of those out as we return to the glory years :D

Don't see the fuss, he's only come in as a scout to look for domestic talent.

Can't really blame anyone for a bit of an exaggerated reaction after all the shite. We just want someone with some ability rather than random hasbeens that are mates from the pub.

Guest Phil K

It's rather like cockroaches establishing themselves in a restaraunt, this.....

Don't see the fuss, he's only come in as a scout to look for domestic talent.

And his CV is a bit bare in that regard, isn't it ? As someone said, it's Kinnear's "Mates from the pub" employment exchange. Run like a 2nd Div club (if that)

Everything from the owner to the directors, managers, coaches, signings screams bargain, basement buys.

Here's hoping Ashley chokes on a plate of cheap tofu.

Guest bimpy474

If JFK had any brains then he would get someone like Rob Lee or Warren Barton, if there is an actual job to fill.

Guest reefatoon

Ahahaha... :)

Who else is Kinnear's mates? :(

Judging by Popular Joe, he is always on the blower to Sir Alex and Wenger, so I am expecting one of those.

Guest bimpy474

My first day off that wasn't because the kids have a school holiday, and i'm spending on here with you fuckers :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Best continue with protracted negotiations in an attempt to get this one 'over the line', more important than trying to sign some playing staff.

To tell you the truth.  This would not surprise me at all.  He has already had a jolly during his most important time doing his job, now he is spending the rest of it, trying to get his mates to come join him.  The useless old fuckwit, will eventually be ready to sign players come 3rd September.  He has been out of football that long, he probably doesn't even realise there is a transfer window.

Guest reefatoon

My first day off that wasn't because the kids have a school holiday, and i'm spending on here with you f***ers :lol:

And we are honoured and privileged to have you, you ballbag.

Guest bimpy474

Best continue with protracted negotiations in an attempt to get this one 'over the line', more important than trying to sign some playing staff.

To tell you the truth.  This would not surprise me at all.  He has already had a jolly during his most important time doing his job, now he is spending the rest of it, trying to get his mates to come join him.  The useless old fuckwit, will eventually be ready to sign players come 3rd September.  He has been out of football that long, he probably doesn't even realise there is a transfer window.

You blotted his last stint out of your memory reefy :lol: