RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

I don't know about anyone else but i'm looking forward to seeing him try and pronounce Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa.

I reckon we've got no chance of getting Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang now, sadly.

Let's just hope he doesn't write the names of players on the back of a box of fags and we end up with Benson and Hedges :anguish:

I don't know about anyone else but i'm looking forward to seeing him try and pronounce Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa.

I reckon we've got no chance of getting Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang now, sadly.

Let's just hope he doesn't write the names of players on the back of a box of fags and we end up with Benson and Hedges :anguish:

Ricky Lambert nailed on

Genuinely wondering if this is even true now and not him just mouthing off. Totally confused about who/what Lambias is, would club allow interview before announcement, all the other shite - Krul etc. Seems off it. Reminded me of the Gazza/Raul Moat interview.

Genuinely wondering if this is even true now and not him just mouthing off. Totally confused about who/what Lambias is, would club allow interview before announcement, all the other s**** - Krul etc. Seems off it. Reminded me of the Gazza/Raul Moat interview.

We'd have got more sense out of him if he'd turned up with Stella and a fishing rod.

Genuinely wondering if this is even true now and not him just mouthing off. Totally confused about who/what Lambias is, would club allow interview before announcement, all the other s**** - Krul etc. Seems off it. Reminded me of the Gazza/Raul Moat interview.

He probably signed his foot last night, not a contract.

Genuinely wondering if this is even true now and not him just mouthing off. Totally confused about who/what Lambias is, would club allow interview before announcement, all the other shite - Krul etc. Seems off it. Reminded me of the Gazza/Raul Moat interview.

I have been since he arrived. Not human any way.

He's surely not capable of doing any kind of job at an actual football club, like in real life.

No matter how much support he has from Ashley, I can't see any way he can make it last more than the average time it takes to fuck up a job so badly you're inevitably sacked. Question is how much damage he can do in the meantime. Hopefully he's exaggerating his role, and the answer is not that much.

I think this is what is actually happening.  Or, should I say, I'm holding out hope that this is what is happening.

I couldn't bring myself to listen to the deluded fool but I have to say, the craic on here, in this thread, was fantastic tonight. I've been pissing myself laughing.

This place has a knack of making the most dire situation, funny.

:thup:

P.S Fuck off football.

Not trying to be flippant - the bloke is seriously not all there mentally. It's more than a few mispronunciations, he's delusional and deranged.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m24fugGd851rtoh5oo1_500.jpg

"Alright Arseen, how's it going? Have you heard about the time I signed Tim Krul? Hello? Arzan?"