RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

@mattspiro

Cabaye is high up on Monaco wish list. Arrival of a sporting director who calls him Yohan Kebab unlikely to convince him to stay at #NUFC

Imagine if thats the reason why Cabaye, (Sorry, Kebab) decides to leave, You couldn't help but laugh, and I can see it happenng :lol:

I wouldnt put it past some on here using that excuse tbh :lol:

Id rather let him go, he seemed like a good idea last night but now Im sobered up and can see daylight,  I dont want any part of him...

:lol:

Such a staggering decision, this. Feels surreal. This is a club that just avoided relegation by five points, in a season with virtually no off-field disruption. God knows what will happen with transfers this summer but as I said in the relegationometer thread, if we get off to a bad start this season then we could quite easily be in massive, massive trouble. We all know there were problems that needed addressing but it feels like pretty much overnight we're on the verge of the club falling apart.

All we can hope is that the squad is sheltered from JFK as much as possible, and that he actually doesn't have as much power as he seems to think.

Why wait till he's met pardew to announce it?

He's mental?

Well obviously :-) and for gods sake lets hope there going somewhere English for lunch or JK could end up with anything.

@mattspiro

Cabaye is high up on Monaco wish list. Arrival of a sporting director who calls him Yohan Kebab unlikely to convince him to stay at #NUFC

Imagine if thats the reason why Cabaye, (Sorry, Kebab) decides to leave, You couldn't help but laugh, and I can see it happenng :lol:

Id rather let him go, he seemed like a good idea last night but now Im sobered up and can see daylight,  I dont want any part of him...

:lol:

Such a staggering decision, this. Feels surreal. This is a club that just avoided relegation by five points, in a season with virtually no off-field disruption. God knows what will happen with transfers this summer but as I said in the relegationometer thread, if we get off to a bad start this season then we could quite easily be in massive, massive trouble. We all know there were problems that needed addressing but it feels like pretty much overnight we're on the verge of the club falling apart.

All we can hope is that the squad is sheltered from JFK as much as possible, and that he actually doesn't have as much power as he seems to think.

You know as well as I do that we only need to lose two or three games on the trot and the media will be full of speculation that Kinnear will 'step in'. See no reason to believe it won't happen either. He's better than Fabio Capello remember.

You know as well as I do that we only need to lose two or three games on the trot and the media will be full of speculation that Kinnear will 'step in'. See no reason to believe it won't happen either. He's better than Fabio Capello remember.

Until recently I would have been able to come up with loads of reasons that's a ridiculous idea. Not any more.

@mattspiro

:clap: :lol:

@mattspiro

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Genius.

Refuse to believe Ashley is this dumb, therefore it must be spite. This is the nail in the coffin for the idea that Ashley wanted the best for the club, but just had different ideologies/methods to the fans on how to reach it. No plan for the club to be sustainable/improve gradually, or any other for the club to progress... involves Joe Kinnear.

I genuinely can't recall anyone acting in a professional capacity in the football industry who seems more out of touch than him. Even the senile git Dave Whelan.

Well may as well get a bet on us going down next season, this will rock the fuck out of this whole club and no good will come from it. Those cunts will absolutely destroy this club and all the good things we have done in last few years

Anyone been listening to FFS?

I have been listening all morning as working from home. He is a disgusted as us, can't believe it.

Cheers. Will have to catch up on that later.

I've been fucking inundated this morning with articles from hilarious work mates and friends. Not sure if they're aware I listened to it last night, I'm sure they are. Funny cunts.

The more I read the comments and what he said, the more I am convinced he is off the fucking reservation. I'm so pole axed reading the Steven Taylor thing as well as people saying club likely to confirm this morning...After that utter car crash last night? Really? Full and final confirmation and arms open and welcome this stupid twat? There are no words.

Anyone been listening to FFS?

I have been listening all morning as working from home. He is a disgusted as us, can't believe it.

Cheers. Will have to catch up on that later.

I've been f***ing inundated this morning with articles from hilarious work mates and friends. Not sure if they're aware I listened to it last night, I'm sure they are. Funny c***s.

The more I read the comments and what he said, the more I am convinced he is off the f***ing reservation. I'm so pole axed reading the Steven Taylor thing as well as people saying club likely to confirm this morning...After that utter car crash last night? Really? Full and final confirmation and arms open and welcome this stupid t***? There are no words.

I'm the same when I get to work, they go on as if other people don't have radios, TV and the internet at home. Mongs