RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Guest neesy111

If this situation was on Catchphrase the answer would be "Crazy Golf".

"That's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!"

*mr chips shitting his pants and chucking up on the 7th green*

Is it Arshole in one Roy?

:lol:

3 in :yao:

3 in by friday http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr278/gors1_01/R1/008-1.gif

Well he turned out to be right about Remy, let's hope he's not bullshitting this time either.

Guest Roger Kint

Fair play to JFK - he said 3 in by Saturday - although he did not say which Saturday.

Love how we take some random gingers word as gospel. Fair enough JFK is a gobshite wanker but that doesnt me he really did say it. Its been two days and not even a sniff of a bid yet is there? :lol:

Fair play to JFK - he said 3 in by Saturday - although he did not say which Saturday.

Love how we take some random gingers word as gospel. Fair enough JFK is a gobshite w***** but that doesnt me he really did say it. Its been two days and not even a sniff of a bid yet is there? :lol:

JFK probably did say it - he said loads of stuff like that when he was manager and none of it was true.

3 in, is that guy sure it's not 3 cases of Sol or something? At the moment I wouldn't trust him to do that.

I would do a messi type promise if I could be arsed if we got 3 over the line by Saturday.

So here we are desperate for new signingd time running out and this duseless cunt is playing 18 hole at Matfen

Turns out it Joe might actually be at work today, it wasn't him who made the booking at Morpeth golf course.

;D