RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

As a ploy to force the manager into a resignation, it makes complete sense.

jesus, that hadn't actually occurred to me...so there's no get out on the 8 year deal and they want rid of pardiola so bring JFK in for fuck all money to undermine him at every turn 'til he jacks

jesus, might be absolute genius if that's what they're doing

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think we'll have a crap summer window, Pardew will lose his job, Kinnear gets the job.

The Pardew out crew really forgot who they were dealing with. "Careful what you wish for" etc

Guest nufcshirts

“Before I had a meeting with Mike, Derek said he’s informed Alan, and Alan said: ‘Great news – I’m delighted with that. At last I’ve got somebody who’s a football guy,’ ” Kinnear told the Newcastle Chronicle.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/10125849/Joe-Kinnear-claims-Newcastle-United-manager-Alan-Pardew-is-delighted-to-have-him-at-St-James-Park.html

:iamwithstupid: :facepalm:

Honestly, I'd rather have Pardew as manager than Kinnear.

Not because of tactical knowledge or something first, but most because Kinnear represents the club like a circus, in which he is the Nr.1 clown without being too funny.

ashley is footballs howard hughes man

spend 2 years building a scouting and transfer network that works a treat to only be let down by a cretin as manager...simple fix right?  sack the manager and appoint someone good

NOOOOOOOOOOO

the way to rectify the shit season is to keep the shit manager and appoint a lunatic, on the brink of death football dinosaur to be his boss and publicly undermine the shit manager at every turn (which will happen)

recipe for success right there

germs, germs everywhere

:lol:

:(

“Before I had a meeting with Mike, Derek said he’s informed Alan, and Alan said: ‘Great news – I’m delighted with that. At last I’ve got somebody who’s a football guy,’ ” Kinnear told the Newcastle Chronicle.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/10125849/Joe-Kinnear-claims-Newcastle-United-manager-Alan-Pardew-is-delighted-to-have-him-at-St-James-Park.html

:iamwithstupid: :facepalm:

You just couldnt make this crap up :)

Guest Phil K

Hmmm ... Dennis Wise was talking recently about getting back into management.

Could be a double deal bonanza.

Don't even say that in joke please. It surely can't get any worse than the current catastrophe, can it ?

"What I’m saying is that I’ve got my finger in the pie halfway around the world." I still have no idea what you're saying.

I doubt he does either

:lol: I'm not sure genius is the right word, since he's running the club like a fucking muppet as he has most of the time he's been in charge.

if that is his goal though, the idea is fucking genius...in fact he's basically sat and thought "why did keegan leave?" and then come up with a plan to repeat it

if that's his goal...it's the best explanation i've heard tbh...the only one that makes sense

I think we'll have a crap summer window, Pardew will lose his job, Kinnear gets the job.

The Pardew out crew really forgot who they were dealing with. "Careful what you wish for" etc

Mike Ashley is like that genie that grants wishes too literally.

:lol: I'm not sure genius is the right word, since he's running the club like a f***ing muppet as he has most of the time he's been in charge.

if that is his goal though, the idea is f***ing genius...in fact he's basically sat and thought "why did keegan leave?" and then come up with a plan to repeat it

if that's his goal...it's the best explanation i've heard tbh...the only one that makes sense

Do you remember what happened next? And you call this an ingenious plan? :lol:

Place your bets now, what will happen first: a Joe Kinnear coronary or Newcastle relegated?

http://s11.postimg.org/sg0k4c31v/joe_kineear.jpg

:yao:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45819000/jpg/_45819047_newcastledown512.jpg

:scared:  :okay:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I just don't know where people got the idea Ashley had half a clue from.

:lol: I'm not sure genius is the right word, since he's running the club like a fucking muppet as he has most of the time he's been in charge.

if that is his goal though, the idea is fucking genius...in fact he's basically sat and thought "why did keegan leave?" and then come up with a plan to repeat it

It would probably have been cleverer not to have given the manager a daft contract when precisely nobody was calling for it in the first place mind. :lol:

I just don't know where people got the idea Ashley had half a clue from.

The scouting and some very good incoming transfers for me.  Seemed he only needed to get the most important role at the club right and we were on to a winner.

Won't make the same error again.