RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Hopefully!!! the fact that they still haven't offficially said anything could mean that they are trying to find out what is wrong with JFK. It seems obvious that MA was / is friends with him and it could be they are trying to contact his family etc to see if he is indeed going nuts and are trying to arrange some help for the poor old deluded bugger. They would want to be careful what they said if he has cracked but something has to be said today. We can but hope these are the rantings of some one on their way out.

Guest icemanblue

I'm not going to listen to this in the slim hope that it'll all just blow over, and he won't actually be given a genuine position at the club. Try as I might, I just can't see the humour in it. It's an absolute fucking disgrace and the name of our club is dirt once again.

I feel for the employees of the club who've made it their goal to restore some of the pride and respectability, in this club, that their bosses had destroyed. The media team, the PR personnel. We were getting somehwere. All brought crashing down by one vindictive appointment, by the man who pays their wages.

I'm not going to listen to this in the slim hope that it'll all just blow over, and he won't actually be given a genuine position at the club. Try as I might, I just can't see the humour in it. It's an absolute fucking disgrace and the name of our club is dirt once again.

Club are going to confirm this is going ahead according to TS...

Statement expected after JFK meets AP for lunch...

Cockblocked in less than a minute. :(

Guest icemanblue

Club are going to confirm this is going ahead according to TS...

Statement expected after JFK meets AP for lunch...

Cockblocked in less than a minute. :(

Class. All for the jokes, like. :thup:

@mattspiro

Cabaye is high up on Monaco wish list. Arrival of a sporting director who calls him Yohan Kebab unlikely to convince him to stay at #NUFC

Imagine if thats the reason why Cabaye, (Sorry, Kebab) decides to leave, You couldn't help but laugh, and I can see it happenng :lol:

Guest Spark

Just listened to it now. What the fucking fuck? It's amazing how many gaffes he fit into a 15-minute interview. 

Guest Roger Kint

@mattspiro

Cabaye is high up on Monaco wish list. Arrival of a sporting director who calls him Yohan Kebab unlikely to convince him to stay at #NUFC

Imagine if thats the reason why Cabaye, (Sorry, Kebab) decides to leave, You couldn't help but laugh, and I can see it happenng :lol:

I wouldnt put it past some on here using that excuse tbh :lol:

@mattspiro

I wouldnt put it past some on here using that excuse tbh :lol:

Id rather let him go, he seemed like a good idea last night but now Im sobered up and can see daylight,  I dont want any part of him...

Such a staggering decision, this. Feels surreal. This is a club that just avoided relegation by five points, in a season with virtually no off-field disruption. God knows what will happen with transfers this summer but as I said in the relegationometer thread, if we get off to a bad start this season then we could quite easily be in massive, massive trouble. We all know there were problems that needed addressing but it feels like pretty much overnight we're on the verge of the club falling apart.