RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Guest Roger Kint

Question for me is, why in the fuck is Pardew still on holiday when the players are back. Could his holiday not have been in the last 2 months when there wasn't any football ffs.

He is back for their first day training on Friday. Unless the jokes on here about Doctor Pardew are true his input to general health checks wont help anyone :lol:

If he's back the same time as the players fair enough, if he's back after them, just imo i think that's wrong. He should be there before the players are imo.

Dont see the issue at all. They wont spend 1 second doing any work before he is there so whats wrong? More concerned that JFK is associated with the club than whether Pardew will watch Shola sit with a thermometer in his gob or not

Guest bimpy474

Question for me is, why in the fuck is Pardew still on holiday when the players are back. Could his holiday not have been in the last 2 months when there wasn't any football ffs.

He is back for their first day training on Friday. Unless the jokes on here about Doctor Pardew are true his input to general health checks wont help anyone :lol:

If he's back the same time as the players fair enough, if he's back after them, just imo i think that's wrong. He should be there before the players are imo.

Dont see the issue at all. They wont spend 1 second doing any work before he is there so whats wrong? More concerned that JFK is associated with the club than whether Pardew will watch Shola sit with a thermometer in his gob or not

That's fair enough, it's just a bugbear of mine tbh. If he was there he would be able to at least try to keep fatgob in check. Well good luck to Pardew with that. :lol:

The more I hear Kinnear spouting nonsense like this, the less I think you have to worry about.

He's made himself to be a joke figure six weeks before the season even begins. He's now sounding like a Joe Kinnear tribute act.

He's clearly fucking mental, and as a result, won't last very long.

It's not going to be fun for you, but on the bright side, it won't go on for too long.

Guest bimpy474

JFK shouldn't be allowed to meet the players at all, never mind on his own.

As JFK certainly. A DOF, i dont see why not (if it wasn't him of course).

Guest Roger Kint

That's fair enough, it's just a bugbear of mine tbh. If he was there he would be able to at least try to keep fatgob in check. Well good luck to Pardew with that. :lol:

Aye not sure anyone could achieve that feat, more chance seeing Pardew playing 4 up front :lol:

Knowing JFK he isnt going to meet any of them at all, too busy locking in his new office pushing through deals :hmm:

Guest bimpy474

JFK shouldn't be allowed to meet the players at all, never mind on his own.

As JFK certainly. A DOF, i dont see why not (if it wasn't him of course).

Yeah, I meant him specifically.

Aye, i like a DOF myself. We have the best according to him, so don't worry :lol:

Kinnear reminds me of 'Kenny' from Phoenix Nights, but about a million times worse. I hope the media pick up on this latest bollocks and take it apart bit by bit, as they did the other week. Show him up to be the deluded charlatan that we all know he is, but others may not.

Ashley will be laughing his tits off - once again. :(

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/10154457/Joe-Kinnear-angers-Newcastle-fans-again-with-incoherent-interview-saying-Im-head-and-shoulders-above-the-rest.html

Joe Kinnear angers Newcastle fans again with incoherent interview, saying: 'I'm head and shoulders above the rest'

Joe Kinnear has given yet another confused interview in his role of Director of Football which has once again infuriated supporters with its inaccuracies.

Guest icemanblue

Get stuck in, Luke. I assure you these are tears of anger, rather than laughter.

Fucking knob.

Get stuck in, Luke. I assure you these are tears of anger, rather than laughter.

Fucking knob.

Yep, Kinnear is an absolute cretin but the journos who are lining up for 'ridicule Newcastle' season are also incredibly annoying and lazy.

Not that a Premier League DoF routinely giving completely mental interviews isn't a story like... he's just gone to far with the fan outrage bit.

Kinnear reminds me of 'Kenny' from Phoenix Nights, but about a million times worse. I hope the media pick up on this latest bollocks and take it apart bit by bit, as they did the other week. Show him up to be the deluded charlatan that we all know he is, but others may not.

Ashley will be laughing his tits off - once again. :(

He really does. :lol:

Guest Phil K

I love how he's "angered Newcastle fans" when most of us haven't even heard what he said.

Going by the reactions on Talk Sport and in the press and on the net, it's more baffled disbelief.

Can you imagine how, say Liverpool fans would react if Ricky Tomlinson was made director of Football, and signing players, and lording it over Rodgers, and making decisions and insulting Liverpool fans during interviews ?

It wouldn't be "baffled disbelief"