RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Did Kinnear make his scouting for Arsenal claim and has it ever been confirmed?  My guess is that it's probably only true in his head and nowhere else.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/arsene-wenger-sends-well-message-1451377

It's true mate.

Checked Wiki for Kinnear and no mention at all of any link with Arsenal in any form ,Arsenal signings from 2001-2005 from South America are Edu and Silva when Kinnear could have been scouting there but maybe used mind control on Wenger  :D

Guest bimpy474

Did Kinnear make his scouting for Arsenal claim and has it ever been confirmed?  My guess is that it's probably only true in his head and nowhere else.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/arsene-wenger-sends-well-message-1451377

It's true mate.

Checked Wiki for Kinnear and no mention at all of any link with Arsenal in any form ,Arsenal signings from 2001-2005 from South America are Edu and Silva when Kinnear could have been scouting there but maybe used mind control on Wenger  :D

The Ryder story, which i think he got from somewhere else as there are few similar ones about from 2008/9 ish, said he did while he was out of work between 2004-2008, just before he came to us the first time.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I would rather have Uncal Mick and his taxi

I would get a different taxi if you've got younguns mate.

Guest Haris Vuckic

A pellucid crystal clear syllogism from our resident aesthetes will set us up fine regards football.

Guest chopey

So Pardew says with Shola and Cisse out we might be a bit light for a premier league team up front WTF......

and Steve Stone is the first casualty and has been demoted to the young kids training, this club is a total shambles