How do the fans respond?

Dokko

Guest neesy111

I'm gonna order the new kit. Kinnear needs my money for medical care. :lol: Off his rocker

What name are you getting on the back?

Pretty obvious.

Kebabs

Life

As funny as the interview was, I dread to think the damage it could do. Who's going to join us, or want to stay here now ffs!

If your boss called you the wrong name would it make you want to leave work? Would it fuck! Not saying it's right but I don't think would be the deciding factor on where to work

As funny as the interview was, I dread to think the damage it could do. Who's going to join us, or want to stay here now ffs!

If your boss called you the wrong name would it make you want to leave work? Would it fuck! Not saying it's right but I don't think would be the deciding factor on where to work

If my boss was both arrogant and incompetent I would be off ASAP. Luckily Kinnear might not have that many direct dealings with players.

If my boss was both arrogant and incompetent I would be off ASAP. Luckily Kinnear might not have that many direct dealings with players.

Yes I agree it's the knowledge / lack of that will make them decide

Guest chicken little

how do we respond?

http://images.ridemonkey.com/index.php?size=full&src=http%3A%2F%2Fhomepage.ntlworld.com%2Fsionyboy%2Frandomshop%2Fyesidokent.jpg

Though Lambias would have waited to see the fans kick off.. Doubt it will do any good mind the fat cunt will have been well aware what our reaction was going to be. The fun thing will be the deluded cunts reaction to the protests.

Though Lambias would have waited to see the fans kick off.. Doubt it will do any good mind the fat c*** will have been well aware what our reaction was going to be. The fun thing will be the deluded c***s reaction to the protests.

:yao:

and

:dontknow:

I hope people stop buying merchandise completely, and that there would be protests/banners á la Kean, both towards Ashley and Kinnear. Would bother him, even if no effect.

I would not want people to give up ST though, ref the SBR quote - the club is way bigger than Ashley.

I hope people stop buying merchandise completely, and that there would be protests/banners á la Kean, both towards Ashley and Kinnear. Would bother him, even if no effect.

I would not want people to give up ST though, ref the SBR quote - the club is way bigger than Ashley.

But the club IS Ashley. That's the whole problem. It's his own personal toy essentially and he can do whatever he so pleases with it. It isn't 'ours' at all.

But the club IS Ashley. That's the whole problem. It's his own personal toy essentially and he can do whatever he so pleases with it. It isn't 'ours' at all.

Bollocks.  He might own the buildings, the player registrations, the pie stands and the borehole but the club is ours.