Sunderland

Nobody

Guest neesy111

I presume it will be a one-match ban for Catts and 3 for Dossena?

I thought it was 3 for any straight red, except where its for a 'professional foul', like Mbiwa against Liverpool?

Cattermole was 2nd yellow card.

I thought it was 3 for any straight red, except where its for a 'professional foul', like Mbiwa against Liverpool?

Nah it was a straight red card.

Guest Haris Vuckic

straight red marra

Ah right... on MOTD it looked like the ref just pulled the red, not a 2nd yellow, then red.

EDIT: See others saying it was straight red, too.

BYI6aEFIUAAz0Gk.jpg:large

:puke:

Amazingly, at the end of their match yesterday a chant of "fat Geordie bastard" was clearly audible on Radio Newcastle. Nowt wrong with that and I'm not blaming their fans or anything, but the amazing thing was that the BBC commentator drew attention to it and dismissed it as "friendly banter" or some such.

Had "Geordie" been replaces with "Irish" "Welsh" or something would the BBC have dismissed it so lightly ? Like I say I can't see anything wrong with their fans singing it, but for the BBC commentator to point it out as something humourous was surprising, especially considering that most Radio Newcastle's listeners, not to mention a percentage of Sunderland's own support are "Geordies".

Just seen their sending offs, the Dossena "tackle" is an absolute disgrace. Deserves more than the standard 3 match ban.

:thup:

I do think though that Catts deserve max a game. 5 or even 7 for Dossena and 1 for Catts should be fair. Knowing the FA it will probably be three for both...

Just seen their sending offs, the Dossena "tackle" is an absolute disgrace. Deserves more than the standard 3 match ban.

Probably be so in the French or other European league. Won't be in the PL unless your name is Suarez.

You gotta love the irony - in their opinions, anyone from Durham (or basically south of the Tyne) who supports Newcastle are all 'plastic mags'.

Yet these lot can have 'Red and White Geordies'.

Can't wait to see a 'Black and White Mackems' banner.... actually, yes I can.