Sunderland

Nobody

3 on the spin now, it's not a coincidence or a fluke or anything like that.

They're motivated, they're organised and they're trying to improve their team and their club. I can't say any of the same about Newcastle United.

:thup:

They were better than us. Poyet has them playing decently, fair play to them.

3 on the spin now, it's not a coincidence or a fluke or anything like that.

They're motivated, they're organised and they're trying to improve their team and their club. I can't say any of the same about Newcastle United.

This.

We're flying by the seat of our pants, doing anything we can to stay in the prem because we are a walking advert to our owner and nothing else.

It could have been 6. Maybe it should have been to spark a change.

Can't believe the people in this thread trying to tell me they were definitely, definitely down.

I thought they were, Poyet is doing a brilliant job for them.

I've thought they'd be alright for ages tbh, they're on an upward trajectory in terms of their performances and their fixture list before Christmas was freakish.

Can't believe the people in this thread trying to tell me they were definitely, definitely down.

I thought they were, Poyet is doing a brilliant job for them.

Same here, they looked dead and buried IMO.

I've thought they'd be alright for ages tbh, they're on an upward trajectory in terms of their performances and their fixture list before Christmas was freakish.

Poyet is showing why we need to bin Pardew, they had a manager holding them back and binned him and replaced him with an upgrade and the difference is like night and day.

Poyet is showing why we need to bin Pardew, they had a manager holding them back and binned him and replaced him with an upgrade and the difference is like night and day.

Who do you reckon is better who would work under Ashley and Kinnear then?

At this moment in time, any old cunt. Curbs?

All the Pardew defenders said this last year, and when I said Poyet it didn't go down very well. Fucked if I'm going to scratch my head again, but there'll be plenty of up and coming managers who would jump at a chance to manage this great club.

Who do you reckon is better would work under Ashley and Kinnear then?

I think Poyet is better and would have.

He wouldn't have any say in the transfers here though, which he clearly does there. This pains me so much. I would have turned us down for that reason alone. :(

He wouldn't have any say in the transfers here though, which he clearly does there. This pains me so much. I would have turned us down for that reason alone. :(

He went to them with no say in transfers, that's only changed recently.

He went to them with no say in transfers, that's only changed recently.

It may have seemed that way. :shifty:

Could see Di Matteo working for Ashley. Don't want that prick either though.

why would he? he's won a cl he can wait for a better opportunity to go for the top

Believe it or not despite what Pardew says we are a big club. I can't see a club bigger than us going for him and it's a perfect chance for him to prove he could run a big club and use us as a stepping stone if he was successful.

Could see Di Matteo working for Ashley. Don't want that prick either though.

why would he? he's won a cl he can wait for a better opportunity to go for the top

Believe it or not despite what Pardew says we are a big club. I can't see a club bigger than us going for him and it's a perfect chance for him to prove he could run a big club and use us as a stepping stone if he was successful.

forget anything with the size of our club perceived or otherwise just focus on Ashley, why in gods name would Di Matteo a man who can get a fair few jobs based of the CL win alone go to work under him?