Sunderland

Nobody

I had nothing much against Bruce. He had to go when he had to go. It's what happened afterwards that made me turn. All the stuff in the press about how he wasn't given a chance because he was a Geordie etc. The bloke conveniently forgot that two of our best players had been sold and been replaced with the distinctly average (his doing) and on the pitch we had turned to s*** and would probably have gone down under him. The man is a complete tool.

You may not have noticed but players who have come to us with a mackem connection always seem to get better treatment from us than anybody with a connection to us gets from a lot of your fans.

I genuinely don't see it. Aren't Johnson and Colback both Newcastle fans? As long as the stuff on the pitch is right then I doubt anyone cares.

You don't see it..?

Were you alive when Venison and Bracewell were in our promotion side and welcomed from Day 1..?

We also had Montgomery as GK coach for a few years, and if you go back to the 80s there was Alan Brown on loan who was very popular and Joe Harvey signed Stan Anderson in the 60s...

Incidentally nearly ALL of these players thought NUFC was a better club because of the fans....

Clark was never turned on by the crowd when playing poorly. He rarely did from what I can remember. The hatred started after he wore a t-shirt with Sad Mackem b******s written on it iirc (I was eleven at the time). Even Chopra I don't recall being turned on until after he left and started giving it the big one on twitter and the like

I seem to remember Chopra getting loads of stick while he was with you.

I was a season ticket holder at the time, and the only occasion I remember Chopra getting stick was when he missed a sitter in the derby (some say deliberately). It's what he's said about us on social media  since he left  which makes him hated by many fans.

As for Lee Clark, he's still one of my all time favourite midfielders, and I, along with many others, was gutted when he was forced to leave. I still think an apology would have sufficed.

I had nothing much against Bruce. He had to go when he had to go. It's what happened afterwards that made me turn. All the stuff in the press about how he wasn't given a chance because he was a Geordie etc. The bloke conveniently forgot that two of our best players had been sold and been replaced with the distinctly average (his doing) and on the pitch we had turned to s*** and would probably have gone down under him. The man is a complete tool.

You may not have noticed but players who have come to us with a mackem connection always seem to get better treatment from us than anybody with a connection to us gets from a lot of your fans.

I genuinely don't see it. Aren't Johnson and Colback both Newcastle fans? As long as the stuff on the pitch is right then I doubt anyone cares.

You don't see it..?

Were you alive when Venison and Bracewell were in our promotion side and welcomed from Day 1..?

We also had Montgomery as GK coach for a few years, and if you go back to the 80s there was Alan Brown on loan who was very popular and Joe Harvey signed Stan Anderson in the 60s...

Incidentally nearly ALL of these players thought NUFC was a better club because of the fans....

Wasn't there a story doing the rounds a while ago about Bracewell giving a speech at a mackem players wedding not long after he joined us?

You don't see it..?

Wasn't there a story doing the rounds a while ago about Bracewell giving a speech at a mackem players wedding not long after he joined us?

God forbid!

You don't see it..?

They all said that they thought NUFC was the better club?

I wasn't alive at that point but could you point me in the direction of any quotes or something similar from that time when any of those players said that? If they did I'd be surprised.

As I've said I've got nothing against any ex-Newcastle player joining Sunderland. So long as they do the business on the pitch.

Guest BenArfa10

Yes we're crap and they are better than us obviously, they have beaten us three times in the last two seasons but it looks like the boom-bust cycle has turned around extraordinarily quickly this week. Wes Clown has been sent off for the third time this season, they've lost at home to Hull and they want Poyet out. Norwich, Stoke, West Ham and Palace all picking up points. Cardiff and Swansea will pick up points regardless of the result tonight. Back in the bottom three by midweek. 

I'm not bitter  :huff:

Yes we're crap and they are better than us obviously, they have beaten us three times in the last two seasons but it looks like the boom-bust cycle has turned around extraordinarily quickly this week. Wes Clown has been sent off for the third time this season, they've lost at home to Hull and they want Poyet out. Norwich, Stoke, West Ham and Palace all picking up points. Cardiff and Swansea will pick up points regardless of the result tonight. Back in the bottom three by midweek. 

I'm not bitter  :huff:

I don't think they want Poyet out like :lol:

Enjoying their defeat though. Thought it was a sure thing.

Guest BenArfa10

Yep, their panicking now in case he misses the cup final but I'm not sure about that. They've done well against big clubs recently and who can be sure of Arsenal after their hammering at Anfield but they have City and Arsenal coming up in the next fortnight.

Yep, their panicking now in case he misses the cup final but I'm not sure about that. They've done well against big clubs recently and who can be sure of Arsenal after their hammering at Anfield but they have City and Arsenal coming up in the next fortnight.

depends on if its violent conduct or not, if it is its a 4 match ban (previous red) and he misses the final if its a professional foul then its 2

I thought this lot were definitely safe, though?

Seriously man. I'll say it again. They're a fucking poor team who've just happened to have some momentum recently, edging games by the odd goal. They'll be right down there come May.

Some of their away games left are horrible.

Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Man Utd......fuck that :lol:

home games against sides around them, they cant win.

caller on the radio having a good cry :lol:

Couple of canny results don't hide the fact their squad is s**** and their manager is a homo habilis. Going down.

As bad as they are, they pissed all over us 7 days ago in what was probably the worst derby display I've ever seen.

Couple of canny results don't hide the fact their squad is s**** and their manager is a homo habilis. Going down.

As bad as they are, they pissed all over us 7 days ago in what was probably the worst derby display I've ever seen.

They did and it was incredibly embarrassing :thup:

As bad as they are, they p*ssed all over us 7 days ago in what was probably the worst derby display I've ever seen.

aye. puts our performance into perspective watching this lot limp to defeat against bloody hull. We couldn't even compete with them ffs