Sunderland

Nobody

I was convinced that we'd lose the derby months ago and nothing has happened to change that. If anything, it's been reinforced. No strikers and Cabaye gone, whilst they've hit a cup final, made a few signings and look like seeing a win tonight.

I said all along this season they were a decent side, people got very defensive.

They aren't, they are a poor side surrounded by teams who are worse

I don't agree with that, they have a solid defense, Borini, Johnson and Ki are good players, and Fletcher is out of form but better than any of our strikers. Manone is a good keeper too.

Since Brown has came back they have been solid at the back. Johnson has 6 in 6 this year, Borini is making a big difference for them. Ki is a canny player. I'm not counting De Jong, but I'd pick Fletcher over Cisse or Shola.

Like I said in the other thread they've not been anything special here. They've gotten everything from the ref so far and they are looking shite against 10 men. I do think Ki is good and with Brown and O'Shea at the back they are pretty solid though they've both got a brain fart in them.

There's never been less pressure on a manager going into derby games as there is with Pardew. He knows if he loses, his job is safe and most of the gimps in the stand will be singing his name soon as we edge past another bottom half side at home. Probably why he and the players never seem to give a fuck about getting turned over, whilst the mackems look bang up for it every time.

Btw getting bossed at home against 10 man stoke :thup:

Still winning and will win.

That relevant to the point about them being a poor side?

It's a point relevant to very little. Like TRC pointed out.

Btw getting bossed at home against 10 man stoke :thup:

Still winning and will win.

That relevant to the point about them being a poor side?

It's a point relevant to very little. Like TRC pointed out.

How? I'm saying they are a poor side as evidenced by their league position and their performances, including this one. Not relevant like

You didn't mention their league position, which is now out of the relegation zone btw, and other performances. Not stepping it up against a 10 man team is quite common, especially when you have the lead. Happens all the time. We couldn't beat stoke with 11, which is what they were doing.

There's never been less pressure on a manager going into derby games as there is with Pardew. He knows if he loses, his job is safe and most of the gimps in the stand will be singing his name soon as we edge past another bottom half side at home. Probably why he and the players never seem to give a f*** about getting turned over, whilst the mackems look bang up for it every time.

Yep, especially those twits that sing his name about a week later.

As Wullie said, we'll never win another derby with this cunt in charge. Fuck him.