Sunderland

Nobody

"I'm a head coach, I don't make the squad...I've got four defenders, I play what I got...I'm not going to take responsibility that isn't mine"

So the OP pretty much got it right. Grim shit.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/gus-radio-ncle.980855/page-10#ixzz3GaUFiA8p

Not happy those lot down the road, rightly so. Seems P0y8 has been infected with pardititis.

Vergini's was a class finish to tbf.

Unreal.

To be fair to him he's been mint this season, so I'll forgive him

Aside from your guaranteed 6 points against us can you see another season of struggle this season? Think you will be down at the bottom with us personally.

Guest neesy111

Football in the North East really is a fucking joke considering the attendances.

Really is, both sets of supporters deserve much better.

Guest neesy111

:lol:

They deserve fuck all, still getting shocking attendances considering they are 1 point off the top and have a good chance of promotion this season.

Guest neesy111

:lol:

They deserve fuck all, still getting shocking attendances considering they are 1 point off the top and have a good chance of promotion this season.

They've brought top numbers everywhere they've went this season.

Aye, I know that but home crowds are still around the 15k mark.

Football in the North East really is a f***ing joke considering the attendances.

Really is, both sets of supporters deserve much better.

Yep. As much as I'd slag the mackems, us and them both have a great set of supporters, in an especially football mad area, that are consistently let down.

Manone apparently getting the players to reimburse the fans,thoughts? I want my last two trips reimbursed 8-0 aggregate should been 16 -0

Losing a match heavily shouldn't mean they get refunded ffs. It's football, it happens. You buy your ticket and you don't know what you're going to see.

Would they be prepared to put another £25 each in a box whilst leaving the ground after seeing a big win? Thought not.

Manone apparently getting the players to reimburse the fans,thoughts? I want my last two trips reimbursed 8-0 aggregate should been 16 -0

Losing a match heavily shouldn't mean they get refunded ffs. It's football, it happens. You buy your ticket and you don't know what you're going to see.

Would they be prepared to put another £25 each in a box whilst leaving the ground after seeing a big win? Thought not.

I say that somewhat tongue in cheek about 4-0 but 8 fuckin nil!if the players want to reimburse the fans that travel all that way as a apology for a woeful sham of a performance What's the problem?

I say that somewhat tongue in cheek about 4-0 but 8 fuckin nil!if the players want to reimburse the fans that travel all that way as a apology for a woeful sham of a performance What's the problem?

If the players want to do it then that's entirely up to them tbh. :thup:

They shouldn't feel entitled to it though.