Sunderland

Nobody

I always come on here no matter what, but I've got to say it's hard today  :lol:

One of those crazy days. They had 9 shots on target and scored 8, and we had more possession. Some cretinous defending, which is rare for us since Gus came in, but I'm not too worried. I'm still optimistic for the season  :whistle:

I always come on here no matter what, but I've got to say it's hard today  :lol:

One of those crazy days. They had 9 shots on target and scored 8, and we had more possession. Some cretinous defending, which is rare for us since Gus came in, but I'm not too worried. I'm still optimistic for the season  :whistle:

At least you got to see some goals.

9 shots on target and they scored 8 times? Wow, you must have just been unlucky :lol:

Nah, they only scored 6.... you're lot scored 2 for them!  ;D

Shame, the day started so well for them, what with a minor technical mishap delaying our KO for a bit. If the short-bus and twitter are anything to go by, this was clearly the highlight of their season so far.

Also......Southampton 8 (Eight) -Sunderland 0.  ;D

no football clips, no matter how hilarious)    ;D ;D ;D