Sunderland

Nobody

"Things like this annoy me she can't be named for legal reasons yet if she is old enough to go into a club and have a one night stand, then she should be big enough to suffer the consequences, the poor guy probably didn't even know she was 15! Girls like this make me sick!!!!"

this has over 7,800 likes on facebook at the moment :anguish:

The saddest comment I can make on contemporary society is that the likely ' consequences' will probably be endless offers to be feted as a minor celebrity and a potential career of appearing on shit z-list reality programs on the back of this.

"Things like this annoy me she can't be named for legal reasons yet if she is old enough to go into a club and have a one night stand, then she should be big enough to suffer the consequences, the poor guy probably didn't even know she was 15! Girls like this make me sick!!!!"

The saddest comment I can make on contemporary society is that the likely ' consequences' will probably be endless offers to be feted as a minor celebrity and a potential career of appearing on s*** z-list reality programs on the back of this.

any examples of this ever happening?

A worrying and vicious perception that isn't just limited to football. Fans of sportstars, musicians etc use social media to lambast people who complain about their idols. Unsavoury.

The saddest comment I can make on contemporary society is that the likely ' consequences' will probably be endless offers to be feted as a minor celebrity and a potential career of appearing on s*** z-list reality programs on the back of this.

No. Mainly because there's never been a case of a premier league player being convicted of statutory rape before. Rebecca Loos however did make a short-lived z-list career out of *alllegedly your honour* fucking Beckham behind posh spice's back. Which was frankly ridiculous.

Wonder what the Spanish lads on here think of the idea of shagging a 13 year old :lol:

I'd imagine

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/0/4848/466353-quagmire.jpg

Wonder what the Spanish lads on here think of the idea of shagging a 13 year old :lol:

I'd imagine

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/familyguy/images/c/cc/Q_son.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090712125255

Fixed

No. Mainly because there's never been a case of a premier league player being convicted of statutory rape before. Rebecca Loos however did make a short-lived z-list career out of *alllegedly your honour* f***ing Beckham behind posh spice's back. Which was frankly ridiculous.

There has been plenty of cases of high profile of sex abuse with none of the victims launching a celebrity career of the back of it. Sex Abuse is not the same as an affair and the Beckhams were a publicity machine akin to the Kardashians, it was obvious trashier elements of the media would be interested in Loos.

No. Mainly because there's never been a case of a premier league player being convicted of statutory rape before. Rebecca Loos however did make a short-lived z-list career out of *alllegedly your honour* fucking Beckham behind posh spice's back. Which was frankly ridiculous.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Some proper old school shit here. Since when was a consensual affair the same as statutory rape? And what is this inference that she's done this to become a Z list celebrity? As a minor, she can't consent. Horrific assumptions to make.