Sunderland

Nobody

Tempted with a bet on Brown or O'Shea to be sent off tonight.

Kevin Friend sent Brown off when he last reffed a Sunderland game back in November against Stoke. I'm on Liam Bridcutt any time card at 7/2 but he's best odds of 21/10 now so the values gone.

Their goal difference is still half decent compared to others down there. Here's hoping it takes a big hit tonight.

Who exactly? After tonight theirs will be worse than anyones above them(barring Norwich maybe) having a decent GD compared to the two below them isnt really going to help them move upwards :lol:

It's better than Crystal Palace's for one,

They have Liverpool tonight its pretty obvious barring a freak result that this isnt going to be true tomorrow morning

I'm confused. Why do you disagree with my initial statement that their goal difference is still fairly decent compared to others down there, seeing that they could still theoretically stay up on goal difference and send Crystal Palace or West Brom packing?

Guest Roger Kint

Their goal difference is still half decent compared to others down there. Here's hoping it takes a big hit tonight.

Who exactly? After tonight theirs will be worse than anyones above them(barring Norwich maybe) having a decent GD compared to the two below them isnt really going to help them move upwards :lol:

It's better than Crystal Palace's for one,

They have Liverpool tonight its pretty obvious barring a freak result that this isnt going to be true tomorrow morning

I'm confused. Why do you disagree with my initial statement that their goal difference is still fairly decent compared to others down there, seeing that they could still theoretically stay up on goal difference and send Crystal Palace or West Brom packing?

:lol: What?

You said compared to those around them its decent. In reality only the two below(no help at all for them the way they are going) and Norwich(assuming Liverpool win by 2+ goals) would be worse than them. WBA are currently +6 on them with this hiding to come, Swansea & West Ham are also much better GD's.

Their two games in hand could leave them miles behind Palace theoretically.

.....could probably just do mass sql on the database too.

UPDATE users SET username = CONCAT(SUBSTRING(username,1,4),  'o');

Automatically renames everyone to the first 4 letters of their username followed by an o...

:megusta: