Sunderland

Nobody

Depends how badly he wants work, I don't suppose he's short of a quid or two based on the payoff he got from us alone. On the other hand it's not like many people want his brand of football anymore, and he proved with us you can't organise shite in 6 months. Especially if you sign David Rozenhal

I hope Casa St. James' has burned to the ground. Fat fucking slug.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think Allardyce will save them like, his record for staying up is generally with teams who have players who look like they remotely belong in the PL. Sunderland's don't look like that at all to me, the quality is really, really poor.

Who would have thought having a manager on a one-year contract would not work.

Senseless decision to appoint him in the first place after the end of the last season, should have just let him leave as a 'hero' for keeping them up.

Would Allardyce go there? Not convinced he would myself.

Can see them getting another foreign past it manager myself, on another short deal till the end of the season. One last payday.

Hope they get Sam tbh, his football is utterly s***.  All this about his teams being rock solid etc is a bit of a myth also imo.  His last game in charge at West Ham v us with a chance to send us down I was worried they would be fired up no end, however we couldn't have picked a better game they just completely surrendered - bearing in mind we had Carver.