Sunderland

Nobody

I heard Bob Bradleys name mentioned today could be possible with the US of A link to Ellis Short

Please no, I love that man.

It'll be horse shit.

Like every time we replace our manager. Owner = American. Bob Bradley = American.

OHMYGODITMUSTHAPPEN!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/iie6wXZ.jpg

I used that van to move my stuff out of my old flat.

Sure it was the same one?

100% I could tell you the pub it's parked outside there :lol:

The Marlborough.  ;)

I'm scared now

http://i.imgur.com/iie6wXZ.jpg

I used that van to move my stuff out of my old flat.

Sure it was the same one?

100% I could tell you the pub it's parked outside there :lol:

The Marlborough.  ;)

I'm scared now

Don't be. I hear it's much better since Bess took over...

I heard Bob Bradleys name mentioned today could be possible with the US of A link to Ellis Short

Please no, I love that man.

It'll be horse shit.

Like every time we replace our manager. Owner = American. Bob Bradley = American.

OHMYGODITMUSTHAPPEN!!!!

Between Egypt and tiny Stabaek, Bob loves a challenge. Which scares me with regard to the Mackems. :lol:

I could stomach him at Villa, a respectable club with a proud history though I don't think he has the tactical chops for the PL.

The timing is terrible really - any new manager coming in knows he can't get any new players in for another 3 months by which time they could well be already down. They've got a tough run of fixtures between now and then as well - Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Everton all to play.

Don't think Allardyce will want to run the risk to his reputation.

I can't see FS chancing a return to the region after his ill fated time with us. And that's even with his extremely weak ties to the club.

Used to play for Sunderland though.

Personally don't know why the Mackems and Liverpool are trying to get someone in. Just sack the season off and employ the local village idiot in the summer after he's turned you down repeatedly and because he's been sacked for being shit anyway he has no option to come. That's what a proper club would do.

I can't see FS chancing a return to the region after his ill fated time with us. And that's even with his extremely weak ties to the club.

Used to play for Sunderland though.

Personally don't know why the Mackems and Liverpool are trying to get someone in. Just sack the season off and employ the local village idiot in the summer after he's turned you down repeatedly and because he's been sacked for being shit anyway he has no option to come. That's what a proper club would do.

Haha, looks like their hand may be forced that way.

If anything, his "ties" to us makes him more likely to want to take on the mackems to do one over on Ashley IMO. Reckon he hates us with a passion. Think the only thing stopping him is taking over is the fact that he doesn't want to ruin his "never been relegated" ™ reputation.

The timing is terrible really - any new manager coming in knows he can't get any new players in for another 3 months by which time they could well be already down. They've got a tough run of fixtures between now and then as well - Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Everton all to play.

Don't think Allardyce will want to run the risk to his reputation.

wew :lol:

Any manager worth his salt wouldn't take over until Xmas, that way if they're propping up the league you can't be expected to do anything and reputation stays intact. Take over now and you'll be expected to climb out of it, but with that bunch of mercinaries and has beens you'd be lucky.