Sunderland

Nobody

As someone who watches him with regularity, he's good enough to play in this league. And I don't just say that because he's American.

I agree that he's good enough to play in the PL. He's just expensive, and not particularly great, though I recognise he is young. It isn't a signing that is going to make me think Sunderland have done "really well".

He's an improvement and they're paying for potential as much as anything. Not the greatest signing in history, but I also never claimed he was going to bring the walls down.

Aye ah nar, it's Moke's comments that are dogshite, as per usual.

This American mackem love fest is quite disgusting.

It's country≥club for most people outside of Europe and this will always create clashes :lol: Having said that, hoping for a player to "do well" at your most indirect club rival is....questionable. I understand supporters from this country are desperate, but this may not be the way to go about it.

And was crap in all of them :yao:

:lol: You actually saw all of them?

Nah just playing the game mate :lol:

:lol: f***ing guy.

Listen, I don't want things to get heated. All I'm saying is that he's the new Drogba.

What Mike's trying to say is he is a great big mackem, now.

:lol: Not afraid to admit that my Mackem sympathy levels have risen from 0/100 to 10/100.

Altidore is just average player, with no special qualities whatsoever, but that makes him one of Sunderland's best attacking players by default, so he'll do fine there.

:lol: Love it

:lol: There would be paragraphs to spare if Jozy was from Nigeria.

:lol:

I'm just saying, Jozy would've bagged a first-half hat trick against Tahiti.

This American mackem love fest is quite disgusting.

It's country≥club for most people outside of Europe and this will always create clashes :lol: Having said that, hoping for a player to "do well" at your most indirect club rival is....questionable. I understand supporters from this country are desperate, but this may not be the way to go about it.

:lol: I didn't feel this way until they started talking shit about our players. I was completely on board with the old ways.

As someone who watches him with regularity, he's good enough to play in this league. And I don't just say that because he's American.

I agree that he's good enough to play in the PL. He's just expensive, and not particularly great, though I recognise he is young. It isn't a signing that is going to make me think Sunderland have done "really well".

He's an improvement and they're paying for potential as much as anything. Not the greatest signing in history, but I also never claimed he was going to bring the walls down.

Aye ah nar, it's Moke's comments that are dogshite, as per usual.

:lol: :lol: I swear to god all I said was "Hm. They're doing alright."

Is he better than Freddy adu?

I'm better than Freddy Adu.

And I could score in the Dutch League

I scored a hat-trick in the Dutch League just last night. And that's in July! Just imagine how many I'd score if it was mid-season.

f***ing Altidore man. :lol:

Imagine if Sunderland had signed Dempsey. :lol:

I don't understand it all. Owen p*ssed off to Real Madrid and nobody in the country cared how he fared over there.

This lot go on like they would love to see Dempsey top goalscorer followed by Altidore runner up whilst there respective clubs triumph under their brilliant qualities. Madness this soccer game.

Is he better than Freddy adu?

I'm better than Freddy Adu.

Yeah Freddy's pretty garbage. Does just enough whenever he pulls on the U.S. kit to make us think he's still got something, but ney, he's dogshit.

I don't understand it all. Owen pissed off to Real Madrid and nobody in the country cared how he fared over there.

This lot go on like they would love to see Dempsey top goalscorer followed by Altidore runner up whilst there respective clubs triumph under their brilliant qualities.

National team was the first team I followed and the success of American players is important. I get that not many care about the England team, but it's different when you have such a storied domestic league.

I don't understand it all. Owen pissed off to Real Madrid and nobody in the country cared how he fared over there.

This lot go on like they would love to see Dempsey top goalscorer followed by Altidore runner up whilst there respective clubs triumph under their brilliant qualities.

It's because Americans are self obsessed and massively racist...or as they like to say 'patriotic'

Altidore is just average player, with no special qualities whatsoever, but that makes him one of Sunderland's best attacking players by default, so he'll do fine there.

The quality of defenders would have been a step up from the likes of VVV Venlo, Bermuda, and US owned Central American country #4, so it would have been a good test for him.

It's because Americans are self obsessed and massively racist...or as they like to say 'patriotic'

:lol: Do you want me to go find that 40-page EDL thread when all that business was kicking off? I'm just saying, I don't have a single person on FB who spouts blatantly racist, xenophobic garbage like the people so many of y'all seem to know.

:lol: Do you want me to go find that 40-page EDL thread when all that business was kicking off? I'm just saying, I don't have a single person on FB who spouts blatantly racist, xenophobic garbage like the people so many of you lot seem to know.

You lot?

Fucking racist bastard.

You can't really play that card when you are playing teams like Belize ffs.

The quality of defenders would have been a step up from the likes of VVV Venlo, Bermuda, and US owned Central American country #4, so it would have been a good test for him.

I wish we played Bermuda more often. :lol:

:lol: USOCA4 has a good team if you catch them on the right night.

:lol: Score two goals vs a team that isn't San Marino before you start this shit.

:lol: Score two goals vs a team that isn't San Marino before you start this s***.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22747509