Sunderland

Nobody

Regarding all these 'embarrassing' pics of Newcastle fans they're posting, I'd say they should take a look in the mirror. But I doubt they can afford to own mirrors.

You just kna some of the touchers on there will have a file on their hard drive, probably called "embarrasin ferters of tha mags", in which they store all these images so they can be produced at a moments notice to win (at least in their mind) any online disagreement.

"Ere sum Geordie bastad iz mekin iz luk lyk a mug, beta get tha ferter of tha horse puncha oot"

The 1992 stuff always makes me laugh. If you are under 30 then in all probability you didn't really start watching football with any interest until after 1992. So anyone born after 1984 is definitely a sky boy. Luckily I started watching in 1987, but then as I live in London I'm a plastic pretend mag anyway, so they can ignore the sky stuff and just throw that at me instead. Never been to SJP either, obviously.

Hi RTG,  :morph:

you massive bunch of imbeciles.

The 1992 stuff always makes me laugh. If you are under 30 then in all probability you didn't really start watching football with any interest until after 1992. So anyone born after 1984 is definitely a sky boy. Luckily I started watching in 1987, but then as I live in London I'm a plastic pretend mag anyway, so they can ignore the sky stuff and just throw that at me instead. Never been to SJP either, obviously.

I was born in 1978 and i've had a season ticket since 1852 marra.  I was there when 3 of us fought off 6498 mags on horseback at Washington horse feed station.

I was born in 1978 and i've had a season ticket since 1852 marra.  I was there when 3 of us fought of 6498 mags on horseback at Washington horse feed station.

To be fair though, you were armed with five cannon and fifty boxes of canister shot so they had little chance against your superior artillery.

I was born in 1978 and i've had a season ticket since 1852 marra.  I was there when 3 of us fought of 6498 mags on horseback at Washington horse feed station.

To be fair though, you were armed with five cannon and fifty boxes of canister shot so they had little chance against your superior artillery.

And that's before they even brought out the rifles.

And that's before they even brought out the rifles.

http://www.irishgamefair.com/images/arena12/SharpesRifles_edited.jpg

Dirty Bristow should make an account on here saying as he seems to know us all so well :aww:

He's called Graham Laidler and unbelievably, given some of the content he's posted over the years on various forums, he is a school teacher which quite frankly beggars belief. Trying to arrange fights with total strangers and constant bullying of others, it's hard to believe he's a bloke in his mid 40's. I certainly wouldn't want him sharing a classroom with my bairn.

I'm 24, people around my age can't remember the non Sky era. At football clubs all around the country there are fans who have left when Sky have came in because in their mind football changed. The whole of football has a different supporter now, it's been over 20 years since 1993, how long is that argument going to go on for?

What they forget though is that this Sky deal that has attracted 'plastic mags' (though our attendance years gone by disproves this) is the same Sky deal that has allowed their fans to sit in the pub to watch their games whilst the SOL is half amply and the club are left trying to give tickets away either at a discounted price or for free. And they are loyal fans?

Am I the only one who still thinks these can stop up?.

yes

Just don't want to get ahead of meself when mathematically it's still doable.

I know what your saying, but they look like the worse team in the league now, on the worse form with  the worse fixtures to come.

Mind theres a argument for us being the worse team, tbh, at least we are safe.