Sunderland

Nobody

Glad they're off down so Pardew can't embarrass us when facing them yet again. On the other hand they got to a cup final didn't they so that direct correlation between cup success and relegation will mean we'll be forfeiting our places once more.

Glad they're off down so Pardew can't embarrass us when facing them yet again. On the other hand they got to a cup final didn't they so that direct correlation between cup success and relegation will mean we'll be forfeiting our places once more.

Like it would be any different if they stay up

Anyone know of a readable Sunderland board (i.e. not RTG)? Just for the schadenfreude.

Just do RTG man, it's mint.

I went on looking for a match thread, but was disappointed. The Ki thread with the Korean fangirl/boy was ace though.

No matter who they play, no matter what the result there will always be some daft cunt shouting from the rooftops about how fucking great their fans are. I've never known a set of fans who've got such an over-inflated opinion of themselves. They never ever miss an opportunity to pat themselves on the back. Self-congratulary cunts.

Anyone know of a readable Sunderland board (i.e. not RTG)? Just for the schadenfreude.

Just do RTG man, it's mint.

I went on looking for a match thread, but was disappointed. The Ki thread with the Korean fangirl/boy was ace though.

:lol: the vitriol in that thread. It's a great read.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u242/supersewelly/Untitled_zpsb23ebd7b.png

No matter who they play, no matter what the result there will always be some daft cunt shouting from the rooftops about how fucking great their fans are. I've never known a set of fans who've got such an over-inflated opinion of themselves. They never ever miss an opportunity to pat themselves on the back. Self-congratulary cunts.

You my friend have never came across a Liverpool fan.

I would never play down the difficulty of learning a foreign language, and he actually speaks it very well if you listen to what he is saying, but Poyet has been in this country so long you'd think he'd have done a bit of work on his accent by now.

:lol:

That doesn't happen. You don't work on accents man, you speak the language the way you're most comfortable. Or are you asking him to put on a terrible fake accent a la McClaren?

Their forum is exactly like their 'city', tbh. One big disorganised mess of nothing and unemployment.

I somehow imagine it being such an enormous shithole. What kind of city is it though? Always imagined Middlesborough being the shit hole of the north-east. Isn't Middlesborough like an industry town with just bunch of smog?

Their forum is exactly like their 'city', tbh. One big disorganised mess of nothing and unemployment.

I somehow imagine it being such an enormous shithole. What kind of city is it though? Always imagined Middlesborough being the s*** hole of the north-east. Isn't Middlesborough like an industry town with just bunch of smog?

Sunderland centre is a total shit tip. Admittedly there are some alright areas of Sunderland, such as the exit routes.

From RTG

ShieldsBlackCat said: ↑

I think Poyet is getting desperate now. He even looks desperate. They guy looks as lost of ideas in his head as he does on his face.

He clutching at more straws than a scarecrow having a wank.

I somehow imagine it being such an enormous shithole. What kind of city is it though? Always imagined Middlesborough being the shit hole of the north-east. Isn't Middlesborough like an industry town with just bunch of smog?

They're both grim, but Boro has something resembling a city centre. A massive, hugely successful university and due to all the heavy industry it actually has character. It has an identity to it that Sunderland completely lacks.