Sunderland

Nobody

Their chat section is just about the most (unintentionally) hilarious site this side of B3ta or theonion. Nothing is insignificant or banal enough not to merit its own thread. A typical day goes something like:

"Whats everyones favourite crisp? Ready salted for me like...."

"Recommend me a thing to look at"

"Are Islamics in charge of this fuken countrey now or what?"

"guess what word i'm thinking of?"

Mind, if I lived somewhere as soul destroying as there I would probably never leave my laptop either.

Their chat section is just about the most (unintentionally) hilarious site this side of B3ta or theonion. Nothing is insignificant or banal enough not to merit its own thread. A typical day goes something like:

Mind, if I lived somewhere as soul destroying as there I would probably never leave my laptop either.

:lol:

Haha class :lol:

Do we support Fulham or Norwich tomorrow?

Norwich I think

without being arsed to look at the table- Norwich just above the drop zone, so the bigger the gap the better imo.

Every scenario has benefits:

Norwich win -> huge gap

Fulham win -> likely to overtake Norwich soon

Draw -> That 1pt might just push Norwich out of reach for the mackems. I guess this is the weaker outcome.

Guest fraser

A mirra marra.

A mirra marra.

Mirrow tbh. Mongs :yao:

Half of the thick c***s probably think the photo is actually of our posters.

And as for 'that fowerum is reyalley embarrassing leyk'- f*** me son.

Probably not enough pointless swearing/threats of random violence for his taste?!?

Fuck off.

Half of the thick c***s probably think the photo is actually of our posters.

And as for 'that fowerum is reyalley embarrassing leyk'- f*** me son.

Probably not enough pointless swearing/threats of random violence for his taste?!?

Go play with the f******* traffic.

Half of the thick cunts probably think the photo is actually of our posters.

And as for 'that fowerum is reyalley embarrassing leyk'- fuck me son.

Mackem kernt!

Newcastle - Pre 92 17 year avg - 23,558/ Post 92 17 year avg 43,603 - 85.1% uplift

Sunderland - Pre 97 17 year avg - 18,413/Post 97 17 year avg 37,232 - 102.2% uplift

Imagine their uplift had their supporters not died?  Or if they had a big following in the North Sea?

I shudder to think.

Dirty Bristow should make an account on here saying as he seems to know us all so well :aww:

He's called Graham Laidler and unbelievably, given some of the content he's posted over the years on various forums, he is a school teacher which quite frankly beggars belief. Trying to arrange fights with total strangers and constant bullying of others, it's hard to believe he's a bloke in his mid 40's. I certainly wouldn't want him sharing a classroom with my bairn.

In Mackem language, his surname means,  " to keep out of the spotlight".

Dirty Bristow should make an account on here saying as he seems to know us all so well :aww:

He's called Graham Laidler and unbelievably, given some of the content he's posted over the years on various forums, he is a school teacher which quite frankly beggars belief. Trying to arrange fights with total strangers and constant bullying of others, it's hard to believe he's a bloke in his mid 40's. I certainly wouldn't want him sharing a classroom with my bairn.

In Mackem language, his surname means,  " to keep out of the spotlight".

fantastic :lol:

Guest BenArfa10

It really is an incredible place, it should be preserved forever as a campaign for social cleansing or never ever ever to forget protection. On any given day you'll find aggressive comments between posters for no apparent reason whatsoever. It makes me wonder if this is how they deal with people in real life. I can imagine anyone from outside of Sunderland would come away from a conversation with one of them utterly dazed and confused because they would not be able to comprehend how someone with their levels of intelligence could function in the 21st century on a day to day basis.

It seems like when someone attempts to make a thread about anything, the first six replies will include one of 'f*** off', 'f*** off you mag kernt', 'Parsnip this s****' (don't even know what that means), 'scratter' and then any number of comments with distinctly homophobic, sexist (asking for pics of people's underage daughter's ffs) or racist connotations, and they'll just bat those comments around like they're completely acceptable. I'd say it's like going back to the 70's but it's worse than that. If one of them somehow manages to make a decent point they'll be met with a sarcastic 'aye, never seen this before or, ''that point has never been made before, close the thread'. It's a football forum guys, it's sole purpose is to facilitate discussions about football between fans. If someone makes a point you don't agree with you can't just say it's irrelevant or has no merit so therefore isn't allowed to be discussed.

The place is just bizarre. Going there you feel like you're at the zoo watching chimpanzee's throwing s**** at each other and whilst you turn away in disgust they're laughing and rolling in it.