Someone over on RTG has put their current squad up

GK: Mannone, Pantillimon

RB: Jones

CB: Brown, O'Shea, Roberge, Diakite

LB:

CM: Larsson, Cattermole, Bridcutt, Ba, Gomez, N'Diaye, Cabral

RW/LW: Johnson, Giaccherini, Mavrias, Watmore

CF: Wickham, Altidore, Scocco, Fletcher, Graham

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/poyet-update-on-transfers.944967/page-3#ixzz38HQV41nD

Looks absolutely threadbare at the minute.

When you consider most of these are leaving too.......and some on here thought we were going to be fucked this summer?

Just seen they also left Mavrais & Diakite at home to find new clubs as well as the bolded ones(minus Fletcher obvs)

Really do need up to 7/8 players to stay up as whats left is terrible :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Isn't Mavrais a young lad? Why bother signing him then letting him go after just one season of bedding in?

Paid about £3m? Came in and played canny iirc for the game they lost at palace. Such a backward club, i thought our LB drought was bad a few years back. These are taking the piss :lol:

Guest bimpy474

He did ok for us because it was the championship and he came into a team flying along. He's not good enough at the top level imo and coming into a team like Sunderland who really look like they might struggle, well i don't think he's going to shine.

Guest bimpy474

Their defence looks like it could be :

Jones  Brown  O'Shea  Van Aanholt

I'd be shitting my pants at that.

Guest bimpy474

I cannot remember him ever playing for us :undecided:

Remember Leicester away, 0-0 them down to 10 men (Richie Wellens off) and they dominated us. Patrick had a lovely curling out side of the left foot shot tipped over, just about our only shot iirc.

Remember Leicester away, 0-0 them down to 10 men (Richie Wellens off) and they dominated us. Patrick had a lovely curling out side of the left foot shot tipped over, just about our only shot iirc.

:lol: No recollection whatsoever.

Talksport reporting that they are signing Grant Holt on a 4 year deal, please be true  :lol:

Typical talkshite said grant holt and apparently corrected it to Van Aanholt

I thought he was deeply unimpressive.

Saved one with his arse too

Guest bimpy474

I thought he was deeply unimpressive.

He was ok, that was it really. And since then he's not played anywhere near the standard of the Premiership. I just don't see him being anything more that just 'meh'.

Guest bimpy474

I'm a bit of a nerd tbf, no a total one :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I remember it vaguely. There were lots of terrible away performances in the Championship season like :lol: Remember us absolutely mugging Swansea to a 1-1 draw.

Yep, they passed us to death and we nicked an equaliser right at the end. Proper mugging that game :lol: