Sunderland

Nobody

PDC will not be there much longer imo. Apart from the 0-3 and a few results when he joined (probably due to the new manager bounce factor) he has done nowt apart from buy a load of very average players, flog them hard in training and slag them off in public.

:lol:

Beautifully put.

You would think they would stick with him for the season just because of the sheer amount of players they've let him sign. But he'll never make a top manager IMO, mainly because of his slave driving and public shaming man management skills.

He's only really paid big money for two of them, the rest are mainly kids, frees or loan deals.

However this Frankenstein team is going to be a nightmare for the next manager especially since all the quality has been sold and replaced with lesser players.

Suppose that's one good thing about our regime, it's not the manager buying, therefore the vision stays similar if there was a managerial change.

I was thinking exactly the same thing watching them on MOTD yesterday. Not having a DOF might burn them badly cos Di Canio will sign all the players then go in a huff when it doesn't work out. They look like a gutless bunch already.

PDC will not be there much longer imo. Apart from the 0-3 and a few results when he joined (probably due to the new manager bounce factor) he has done nowt apart from buy a load of very average players, flog them hard in training and slag them off in public.

Beautifully put.

You would think they would stick with him for the season just because of the sheer amount of players they've let him sign. But he'll never make a top manager IMO, mainly because of his slave driving and public shaming man management skills.

He's only really paid big money for two of them, the rest are mainly kids, frees or loan deals.

However this Frankenstein team is going to be a nightmare for the next manager especially since all the quality has been sold and replaced with lesser players.

Suppose that's one good thing about our regime, it's not the manager buying, therefore the vision stays similar if there was a managerial change.

I was thinking exactly the same thing watching them on MOTD yesterday. Not having a DOF might burn them badly cos Di Canio will sign all the players then go in a huff when it doesn't work out. They look like a gutless bunch already.

They have a Director of Football, Roberto de Fanti.

Beautifully put.

They have a Director of Football, Roberto de Fanti.

Ah ok. Seems like he's just rubber stamping Di Canio's targets in any case.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8901005/

Paolo Di Canio sees no reason to change his methods at Sunderland

Paolo Di Canio will continue to oversee a strict regime at Sunderland, with there no reason for him to change his ways.

The Black Cats boss has seen some of his methods raise eyebrows, with players having been banned from consuming certain foods.

Di Canio is, however, of the opinion that he is helping to keep things professional - and that becomes all the more important the higher up the managerial ladder you go.

He has stuck by his sometimes controversial approach to coaching throughout a spell at Swindon Town - which included a League Two title - and into a post at Sunderland - where the pressure to deliver has risen considerably.

The Italian tactician said in the Sunday People: "A lot of people said that I couldn't work the same here as I did at Swindon because in the Premier League there are big egos. But I don't see why.

"When I said I will be strict, I mean when I see something that goes wrong or someone does not behave the way we have to do to. They earn more money, so they have to behave better.

"But they also help me, because there is a different level of professionalism."

Di Canio added: "I can also be flexible. The media have taken what I said about ice and coffee and mayonnaise and ketchup and made a lot of it.

"But it's normal in football in Italy, Spain and Portugal, not just at the top level but also at the second and third levels."

Dunno what's gone wrong with their first sentence, had to read it about three times.

Guest bimpy474

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/2008952637/shepard_yao_ming_avatarl.jpg

Now you've done it, could be an avatar change.

Done already :lol: