Sunderland

Nobody

@danwhitejourno: Senior players aren't too happy with him slagging players off in public. Could cost Paolo in the end.

@danwhitejourno: It seems the backroom staff are also being overruled by Paolo Di Canio. Interesting tactics.

http://i.imgur.com/8fYAhqz.gif

:lol:

I used it first ya bastards!

@danwhitejourno: Senior players aren't too happy with him slagging players off in public. Could cost Paolo in the end.

@danwhitejourno: It seems the backroom staff are also being overruled by Paolo Di Canio. Interesting tactics.

http://i.imgur.com/8fYAhqz.gif

:lol:

I used it first ya bastards!

Karma. :pow:

Ahead of Remy or Ben Arfa?

If only squad depth was allowed.

I assume you wouldn't want us to sign Ince, Sinclair, Pierre L'Escargot unless they were better than those two either?

I just don't want us signing players for the sake of it. I don't think he's good enough. I know that someone is better than no-one, but £6m is a fair chunk for him. I'd have taken Ince or Sinclair in a flash.

All we have left is to desperately and pathetically attempt to be 'top dergs' over the course of this season

been resigned to this one last challenge for us for some time now. The clubs now appear to be in a race to the bottom

Ahead of Remy or Ben Arfa?

If only squad depth was allowed.

I assume you wouldn't want us to sign Ince, Sinclair, Pierre L'Escargot unless they were better than those two either?

I just don't want us signing players for the sake of it. I don't think he's good enough. I know that someone is better than no-one, but £6m is a fair chunk for him. I'd have taken Ince or Sinclair in a flash.

What makes you think Sinclair and Ince are better than Giaccherini?