Sunderland

Nobody

Don't forget he's already admitted to grooming and touching her, ie all this stuff so far. Must believe the rest cannot be proven.

Thought it was just kissing her he'd admitted to, assumed all this was the other two charges?

Guest firetotheworks

We aren't covering ourselves in glory by making puerile jokes about it to be fair.

Just to be clear, we are talking about an abused child here, she was 1 month past 14

If you can make the judgement that they're quite obviously jokes, then they're not really puerile, even if you don't find any of them funny. It's not like her or her family are going to be reading the Newcastle forum like, if you go on Twitter a look at the responses to the tweets coming out of court, you'd realise that the stuff on here is incredibly tame.

I've been quite vocal in opposition of jokes being posted blanketed on facebook because of its ever visible and volatile nature but have only posted stuff here because I know it's between a small group of like minded people. That said I'll stop if people are fed up of it.

It's because my daughter is exactly the same age in fact only 1 month older and the idea of that happening to her makes me f***ing boil

That's not exactly the same age. She's one month older.

Josh Halliday ‏@JoshHalliday  2m2 minutes ago

Upon his arrest Johnson told his girlfriend the girl "said she was 16". "That was a lie," prosecutor tells jury.

12 retweets 3 likes

Reply  Retweet  12 

Like 3 

More

Josh Halliday ‏@JoshHalliday  3m3 minutes ago

Her mother insisted she went to police, so girl did and Johnson was arrested on 2 March.

It's because my daughter is exactly the same age in fact only 1 month older and the idea of that happening to her makes me f***ing boil

Try not to be a tit all your life

The way the BBC painted it on the local news there was almost as though they were unwilling to condemn him and placing some responsibility on the lass for what happened. She's 15 for f*** sake. If I was 15 and Beyoncé said will you f*** me silly I'd probably say aye too.

For me the lass has done nowt wrong. The other f***ing creep though wants hangig by his f***ing bollocks

I'd say aye to Beyonce now and I'm 47.

Try not to be a tit all your life

I didn't write that if someone reports it.

Think it is absolutely astonishing to hear what has come out of the trial so far, the messages that they have as evidence is the reason he has had to plead guity to the first two charges. His defence will do very, very well to get him off of the other two charges.

I just cannot comprehend why a 28 year old man with an absolutely stunning and pregnant girlfriend would start messaging a 15 year old girl on facebook, meeting up with her to get touched up in a car park and asking her for rude snapchats :lol:

If he wanted to do all of this, then he could have done it with literally hundreds of women who are of legal age.

Johnson told the police that in the first meeting he and the girl had kissed with tongues for a couple of minutes in quite a passionate way, the court hears. He then said he regretted it and that he knew he should know better and that his behaviour was poor. His "love for his family" was too strong to go further and he stopped any physical contact with the girl after that, he told police

The way the BBC painted it on the local news there was almost as though they were unwilling to condemn him and placing some responsibility on the lass for what happened. She's 15 for f*** sake. If I was 15 and Beyoncé said will you f*** me silly I'd probably say aye too.

For me the lass has done nowt wrong. The other f***ing creep though wants hangig by his f***ing bollocks

I'd say aye to Beyonce now and I'm 47.

Any 15 year boy would have to be placed behind a screen due to him grinning like the fucking bat signal.

Think it is absolutely astonishing to hear what has come out of the trial so far, the messages that they have as evidence is the reason he has had to plead guity to the first two charges. His defence will do very, very well to get him off of the other two charges.

I just cannot comprehend why a 28 year old man with an absolutely stunning and pregnant girlfriend would start messaging a 15 year old girl on facebook, meeting up with her to get touched up in a car park and asking her for rude snapchats :lol:

If he wanted to do all of this, then he could have done it with literally hundreds of women who are of legal age.

Clearly he has a liking for little girls and he arrogantly thought he wouldn't be caught out (due to his position and status)