Sunderland

Nobody

Anyway the only thing that could 'save' him at the minute in the "he's not a proper paedo" stakes is if he was just a total deviant. If he was just shagging anyone behind his lasses back regardless of creed or culture. It's slightly more acceptable if she was one of many at this time, men - women - japs - commies, and not necisarilly the only one he was pursuing, in which case it looks pretty cut and dry that this was a bit of a fantasy.

Absolutely no chance she looked 25 either, may as well say she looked 68. It's all speculation but I'd be massively surprised if she  looked in her 20s, given the photos Johnson would have been looking at on Facebook would have likely been when she was 14 and younger.

Anyway the only thing that could 'save' him at the minute in the "he's not a proper paedo" stakes is if he was just a total deviant. If he was just shagging anyone behind his lasses back regardless of creed or culture. It's slightly more acceptable if she was one of many at this time, men - women - japs - commies, and not necisarilly the only one he was pursuing, in which case it looks pretty cut and dry that this was a bit of a fantasy.

Absolutely no chance she looked 25 either, may as well say she looked 68. It's all speculation but I'd be massively surprised if she  looked in her 20s, given the photos Johnson would have been looking at on Facebook would have likely been when she was 14 and younger.

:lol: :lol:

The chief inspector said that the club knew too the other day

The club needs to make a statement when the trial ends. If it turns out they did know, then someone should be sacked.

I can't believe some of the head burying going on, from quite a lot of seemingly decent, level headed mackems and all. 

The chief inspector has already said the club knew about the case and the details.  It has been mentioned under oath a few times that Byrne knew and had the whatsapp exchanges, police interviews etc.  I think by Johnson and by DCI whateverhernameis.  It would be pretty easy to disprove this and why would Johnson lie about this bit under oath?  Wouldn't sunderland then have grounds to sue him?  The fact they didn't in the first place, after he was sacked, is pretty damning  :whistle:  Plus, the whole lying in court thing isn't a great idea........  :lol:

Byrne may end up being used as a scapegoat.  But even if the club release a statement, saying they were unaware and Byrne had kept it to herself, so she has been sacked because of it.  Would you honestly believe that?  Do you not think other people at the club, in positions of power, would be interested in what was going on, in such a high profile case?  Do they not have board meetings or does nobody talk to each other at SAFC?  Would Short not be asking what the situation is, with one of the club's star players, who is on bail for a very serious allegation? 

Our club is run by a pack of cunts and I have no problem in pointing this out, when they've acted badly.  I just don't understand why sunderland fans are still trying to act like the club have done nothing wrong?  I mean it's bad enough that he was never suspended, pending the outcome of the trial.  Instead, they trotted him out every week, for your fans to applaud and cheer for.  Now, it sounds as if they have been complicit in the whole thing, for 8-9 months.  Yet they decided to do nothing and let him play, knowing full well he was guilty of at least the grooming and the kiss.

The club needs to make a statement when the trial ends. If it turns out they did know, then someone should be sacked.

I can't believe some of the head burying going on, from quite a lot of seemingly decent, level headed mackems and all. 

The chief inspector has already said the club knew about the case and the details.  It has been mentioned under oath a few times that Byrne knew and had the whatsapp exchanges, police interviews etc.  I think by Johnson and by DCI whateverhernameis.  It would be pretty easy to disprove this and why would Johnson lie about this bit under oath?  Wouldn't sunderland then have grounds to sue him?  The fact they didn't in the first place, after he was sacked, is pretty damning  :whistle:  Plus, the whole lying in court thing isn't a great idea........  :lol:

Byrne may end up being used as a scapegoat.  But even if the club release a statement, saying they were unaware and Byrne had kept it to herself, so she has been sacked because of it.  Would you honestly believe that?  Do you not think other people at the club, in positions of power, would be interested in what was going on, in such a high profile case?  Do they not have board meetings or does nobody talk to each other at SAFC?  Would Short not be asking what the situation is, with one of the club's star players, who is on bail for a very serious allegation? 

Our club is run by a pack of c***s and I have no problem in pointing this out, when they've acted badly.  I just don't understand why sunderland fans are still trying to act like the club have done nothing wrong?  I mean it's bad enough that he was never suspended, pending the outcome of the trial.  Instead, they trotted him out every week, for your fans to applaud and cheer for.  Now, it sounds as if they have been complicit in the whole thing, for 8-9 months.  Yet they decided to do nothing and let him play, knowing full well he was guilty of at least the grooming and the kiss.

yep, that's it for me as well.  I think its because for years they have built this myth about Sunderland being a classy outfgit who always try to do the right thing.

That of course has been blown out of the water if you'll pardon the expression.  Totally agree about the corridors of power in the SOS,

'Has anyone bothered asking Ann about Adam and the kiddy stuff?'

'No, its not really relevant to the football side of it is it'

They will have known right to the top, fortunately for them they are media irrelevant

Either way it's no excuse, ignorance is not a get out of jail free card, however as has been said they've done nothing wrong in the eyes of the law, if legally he wasn't allowed to play then that would have been stipulated in his bail conditions.

As it stands Sunderland have made themselves morally bankrupt, is there a case to answer other than that? The FA need to decide if this is classed as bringing the game into disrepute.

I get what's being said though, had Ashley done the same with one of our players then they'd get what was coming to them from the fans, I wouldn't be burying my head in the sand and blaming everyone else but those in charge.

Don't really understand why Sunderland's actions are being discussed, as others have mentioned they have broken no laws or rules in their conduct so will suffer absolutely no consequences for it. Yes they are now nonce sympathisers, but other than a few chants that will soon be forgotten it's hardly the story of the century.

All it has shown is what we already knew, football clubs are ultimately extremely bent and will go to daft measures to get results.

Plus the fact that we punch horses, so we're worse.

It's not every day a PL club does the ol' stand by your nonce routine.

Stand byyyyyyyyyyyyyy your noooooooooooooooooonce

And show the world he loves kids

Keep giving all the love you can

Stand by your nonce

Guest firetotheworks

What an utter mug he is!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160225/67a3715f21097982625bd5e0c60eb49d.jpg

If he'd simply cheated on her you might have a point, but she's competing against a 15 year old girl for the affections of someone that's into grooming 15 year old girls. :lol:

Our club is run by a pack of c***s and I have no problem in pointing this out, when they've acted badly.  I just don't understand why sunderland fans are still trying to act like the club have done nothing wrong?  I mean it's bad enough that he was never suspended, pending the outcome of the trial.  Instead, they trotted him out every week, for your fans to applaud and cheer for.  Now, it sounds as if they have been complicit in the whole thing, for 8-9 months.  Yet they decided to do nothing and let him play, knowing full well he was guilty of at least the grooming and the kiss.

yep, that's it for me as well.  I think its because for years they have built this myth about Sunderland being a classy outfgit who always try to do the right thing.

That of course has been blown out of the water if you'll pardon the expression.  Totally agree about the corridors of power in the SOS,

'Has anyone bothered asking Ann about Adam and the kiddy stuff?'

'No, its not really relevant to the football side of it is it'

They will have known right to the top, fortunately for them they are media irrelevant

I'm pretty sure Johnson said in court that he hadn't met with Byrne but with other Sunderland officials.

So others in the club must've known about it