Sunderland

Nobody

Just been told Adidas are pulling out of the shirt deal with Sunderland, not sure how true this is mind.

Would be a big move if they did... and they did terminate Johnson's boot sponsorship as soon as he pleaded guilty of the first 2 charges.

Just been told Adidas are pulling out of the shirt deal with Sunderland, not sure how true this is mind.

Would be a big move if they did... and they did terminate Johnson's boot sponsorship as soon as he pleaded guilty of the first 2 charges.

Wouldnt be surprising. Dunno why they'd want to associate with (now proven) nonce harbourers

Everyone will know what a horrible c*** of a club they are and that will have to do.

That was decided when they stood full-square behind that nazi-saluting fascist who saved their skins and beat the mags. Then everyone forgot because they are so utterly insignificant on a national level.

Something tells me this might be different though.

Everyone will know what a horrible c*** of a club they are and that will have to do.

That was decided when they stood full-square behind that nazi-saluting fascist who saved their skins and beat the mags. Then everyone forgot because they are so utterly insignificant on a national level.

Aye the press smell blood here like

For what though? Byrne to get the sack? Then what?

I mean, I agree. But I can't figure out their agenda

Doubt they have an end game. Paedos sell papers just as well as benefit scrounging immigrants. Wring it dry.

If Byrne knew, Short knew.

I'm stunned that there hasn't either been another statement from the club, or a person or people haven't been sacked yet. The longer it drags on the worse it gets, surely they can see that?

I thought the SAFC statement was bad enough but that one from the PFA is just waffle.

I know it's not really a laughing matter but I do have a chuckle at some of the posters on here calling for a points deduction  :lol:

Simon Bird reckons he's got something going out shortly. Twas embargoed until 10.30pm.

Can't see any other kit manufacturers touching them if that's the case, they'll have to start making their own nonce kits in-house.

Can't see any other kit manufacturers touching them if that's the case, they'll have to start making their own nonce kits in-house.

They'll get Bukta.

They'll get Bukta.

[emoji38]

The obvious jokes about it being just shitty Sunderland aside, can't feel great putting that shirt on on Saturday after this has come out and fighting for that clubs survival. I would ask my agent to take a look at my relegation get out clause and do my best for the club to get relegated and hand in my transfer request ASAP.

Prime opportunity for Slazenger to make the move into football kits. #BlackCatForTheBlackCats #BlackCatForCatts

The obvious jokes about it being just shitty Sunderland aside, can't feel great putting that shirt on on Saturday after this has come out and fighting for that clubs survival. I would ask my agent to take a look at my relegation get out clause and do my best for the club to get relegated and hand in my transfer request ASAP.

Like the majority of them will give a fuck, most would play for an ISIS XI as long as they got their pieces of silver.

Like the majority of them will give a fuck, most would play for an ISIS XI as long as they got their pieces of silver.

Don't think it's just that, it would be a fairly amazing leap of logic for most players to even think about it like Nobody suggests.