Sunderland

Nobody

I haven't read through all of the comments, but now that the trial is over and pending his sentencing do you think it's likely there'll be any measures taken against SAFC? Bearing in mind they continued to employ and play the man.

You'd think they'd have some sort of duty of care. I mean has he continued to go on school and hospital visits and been involved in the community side of the football club?

Surely he was innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. As he was innocent at the time* (in terms of the law) and they had sacked him and he was found not guilty Johnson could have sued Sunderland for constructive dismissal.

* As he hadn't admitted or been proven to have done anything at the time

A normal employer would have suspended their employee pending the criminal trial, as they did initially.

Whats your take on Kirchoff? All my mates think he's incredible. Although they have been known to be excited by anyone that plays for Sunderland.

Debut shocking, against City outstanding. Since then he's looked good, comfortable on the ball and positionally excellent.

Loves an injury though.

Sheer desperation on the headline in the Sun. So bad ffs. :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/OZoesjO.jpg

Caption says 'pictured during fitness tests while playing for Middlesbrough'. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Trust The Sun to come out with a front page that makes you roll your eyes when they're slating a paedophile.

"Right, we need a front page headline for Johnson. He's a paedo."

"Hmmm... paedo, bleedo, feedo, speedo...."

"PERFECT! Do we have a picture of him in speedos?"

"Erm, yes from 10 years ago, but I don't see what relev...."

"Doesn't matter. 'Paedo in his speedos' - nailed it."