Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Roger Kint

That lad's right like, she doesn't deserve that money :lol:

Surely she wouldn't get that anyway though?

That lads main point was she was only after the money though wasnt it? Agree people getting compensation for every fucking thing is out of control mind. That said the mail are basically guessing it may be worth that and she may decide to sue based on them asking top lawyers not that its actually going to happen

That lads main point was she was only after the money though wasnt it? Agree people getting compensation for every fucking thing is out of control mind. That said the mail are basically guessing it may be worth that and she may decide to sue based on them asking top lawyers not that its actually going to happen

I never read that until further down like, edited. Like she'd had this planned all along ffs :lol:

Mental.

Guest Roger Kint

I never read that until further down like, edited. Like she'd had this planned all along ffs :lol:

Mental.

:lol: The lass had just turned 15 and asked her hero for a shirt. These mentalists are making out like she instigated the lot.

Guest firetotheworks

She was a 15 year old lass ffs. :lol: Not surprised that there are some absolute weirdos out there that apportion any blame to her, but it's still no less worrying. It does make you wonder what age these people think would be more acceptable.

Guest firetotheworks

Tbf, comments sections are always an incestuous breeding ground for absolute scumbags. I console myself with the idea that it doesn't represent society because the majority don't involve themselves with these people. Even when it's for good causes there are some absolute Glebes out there who seem like they type before they think, but have actually thought first and then typed, they're just fucking whack jobs.

Guest neesy111

SunderlandEcho ‏@SunderlandEcho

Early derby victory for #safc as they beat #nufc to hosting of England friendly  http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/latest-safc-news/safc-match-analysis/sunderland-beat-newcastle-to-host-england-v-australia-friendly

Counts as 7 in a row, FTM

Shows what a shambles we are as a club that we can't even get an england friendly ahead of them despite having much better facilities in our stadium.