Darren Bent

Fenham Mag

2million ffs. Nufc on the pull and at half 3 in the morning saying to some horror 'suppose you'll do'

Quite the opposite.  It's the equivalent of some horror looking in your direction at 3am and all you'll agree to is not spitting in their face.

We are hilarious at times, don't get me wrong I wasn't particularly keen on signing bent but we constantly employ this time wasting shit every window. It's clear as day MA is trying his very hardest not to sign anyone

Villa are desperate to get him out of the club.  What other option do they have?  Mike has got them by the balls.

2million ffs. Nufc on the pull and at half 3 in the morning saying to some horror 'suppose you'll do'

Quite the opposite.  It's the equivalent of some horror looking in your direction at 3am and all you'll agree to is not spitting in their face.

Aye true, I was going more for the idea if we reluctantly signed him and for nothing.

It's the age thing again, we consider 5mil far to expensive for someone Ashley doesnt envisage selling.

We're a fucking embarrassment. I'm not even particularly arsed about getting Bent but that alleged figure is laughable. What's the point?

I bet Pardew now knows exactly what Keegan was on about when he talked on ESPN about the board agreeing to offer one fee and then going in with a lesser one.

Guest bimpy474

We're a fucking embarrassment. I'm not even particularly arsed about getting Bent but that alleged offer is laughable. What's the point?

I bet Pardew now knows exactly what Keegan was on about when he talked on ESPN about the board agreeing to offer one fee and then going in with a lesser one.

We didn't make an offer according to Caulkin.

We're a fucking embarrassment. I'm not even particularly arsed about getting Bent but that alleged offer is laughable. What's the point?

Edited accordingly. Our 'valuation' then.

Guest bimpy474

Edited accordingly. Our 'valuation' then.

He just added that our tactic was/is, wait until the last minute of the window when Villa are desperate to get rid.

We are hilarious at times, don't get me wrong I wasn't particularly keen on signing bent but we constantly employ this time wasting s*** every window. It's clear as day MA is trying his very hardest not to sign anyone

Villa are desperate to get him out of the club.  What other option do they have?  Mike has got them by the balls.

They have Fulham who have actually made a respectable offer. This smacks of us fucking around to kill time

What have Fulham offered?

Really hope £2m is as high as we'll go by the way.

Guest bimpy474

Offered 4m which was rejected then were rumoured to be upping it to 6. We went in at 2 :lol:

Up a few posts ST, never bid if you believe Caulkin, which i tend to as he seems the most genuine of the lot.

Can only call it as I see it but with Kinnear in as DoF, a half arsed attempt to sign Bent, a loan offer for a striker facing trial for rape, faffing about to sign Gomis and a few bodies out the door make this an awful transfer window so far. Seeing teams we should have no worries about finishing above strengthen significantly is a huge worry. I worry about playing Norwich next season ffs.

One month to strengthen, a pre season wasted in terms of bedding in new faces, and still the prospect of one or two more being sold if the right price is met. With each day that goes by, the more the first few games of the season become a write off. We desperately need a good start.

He's worth nothing to villa because he won't play for them. Lambert destroyed his value, so unless a bidding war appears, I'm not surprised at the small fees being mentioned. Fulham should refuse to up their bid IMO.

Guest neesy111

Strikes me as a smokescreen to try and get fans thinking we are in for him.

This is club is a complete embarrassment at the moment.