UEFA Women's Euro 2013

womblemaster

They are a very attractive team.

Damn you Swedes!

:kasper:

Me and a friend were just talking about that the other day, what an ugly team Sweden has :lol:

Depends on what you're used to I guess  ;)

They are a very attractive team.

Damn you Swedes!

:kasper:

Me and a friend were just talking about that the other day, what an ugly team Sweden has :lol:

Depends on what you're used to I guess  ;)

:thup:

They're utter horrible the swedish players.TaylorJ_01 (numbers LOL) has to go to sweden or norway.

Watching this I'm thinking this horrid and boring level of play must be what most Americans think of when they think of "soccer". Honestly feeling being forced to watch this could be torture.

The England game was poor, similar to the Men's side really couldnt keep the ball and no penetration.

The Spain v France game was much better quality and this beauty was pulling strings in midfield. Main reason I watched the whole game really  :smitten:http://goo.gl/WxzpP

france played very well.  seems like a france vs germany final.....

I liked their tall black defender, wouldnt push her off me lap )

eng manager is becoming boring.....http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23322996

alan pardewmk2 list of excuses

shes picking an out of form striker(white) to lead the line, she hasnt scored a goal all season and she in the team????  its absolute lunacy.  Talk about favouritism.

We really do sit on our hands at times in uk and dwell on our past glories.  Has the penny dropped that the other countries have caught up?

Just say no to CRONYISM !

Guest Haris Vuckic

The winner of this tournament would beat the England 1966 team? Debate...

They'd get absolutely smashed to bits by about ten goals. :lol:

Off the top of my head Chartlon was much more technical than any of these lasses.

England are so bad at passing. And shooting. And tackling.

Hope Powell was shouting his mouth before the tournament saying how great they all were too. 'Better technique than the men's team'.

Guest Haris Vuckic

She didn't say that to be fair but loads of lasses went on to claim it. One lass on twitter ''it's been proven in training that women have better technique'' when asked to provide a link to this research she couldn't. Of couse.

That skills player Indie Cowie is immensely talented though.

The winner of this tournament would struggle against a decent u15s boys side.

remember one of the pundits at some point during this tournament commenting about how some of the mistakes were things that would be trained out of u11s sides in the mens game, the lack of proffesionalism is shocking, but the women's game is stuck in a vicious cycle, without qualilty theres no interest in it, without interest there is no cash, without the cash to back it up you can't have players becoming professional footballers and reaching a good level.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Hope Powell should be bloody sacked after this. It's a disgrace.

or B. Nobody Cares.