The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Either these are fouls or dives, give a free kick or book the people going down

Stupid but true - refs are not supposed to caution the player as long as there is contact.

Thank you for the enlightenment, I wasn't aware of that.

Nice attempt.

Really like Lambert. Guess he falls into the 'unusual/uncool footballers you like' category.

Thought he would just be another Grant Holt tbh, scores goals in a season and be replaced by Osvaldo anyways. Fair play to Pocchettinho to adjusting Osvaldo next to him rather than the other way around.

Sort of starting to want to see Ba do well.

Same, weirdly.

I think its to sort of prove Mourinho wrong.

I can't understand why Mourinho doesn't rate Ba, I thought he would have been exactly his sort of player.

Our press waxing lyrical after Neymar's performance yesterday. Hopefully this is the end of Fàbregas as backup to Messi.

He was immense, to be honest.

'

He was and should've had three penalties, can't believe the Valladolid manager thought he should stop diving. He exaggerated once against Scott Brown (who also is an idiot btw) and didn't fall yesterday untouched once.

Guest palnese

Our press waxing lyrical after Neymar's performance yesterday. Hopefully this is the end of Fàbregas as backup to Messi.

'

He was and should've had three penalties, can't believe the Valladolid manager thought he should stop diving. He exaggerated once against Scott Brown (who also is an idiot btw) and didn't fall yesterday untouched once.

It can still be a dive.

'

It can still be a dive.

Not if someone makes you fall, you can always exaggerate but with how blind referees work nowadays I agree with exaggerating tbh.

Guest bimpy474

'

It can still be a dive.

Not if someone makes you fall, you can always exaggerate but with how blind referees work nowadays I agree with exaggerating tbh.

Which is cheating.

'

It can still be a dive.

Which is cheating.

Is it really? So if someone kicks you in the face but it doesn't hit you super hard  and you go down like a bullet you think it's cheating? I don't agree, if the 4 referees on a pitch consistently proved they could see stuff I'd agree.

Guest palnese

'

It can still be a dive.

Which is cheating.

Is it really? So if someone kicks you in the face but it doesn't hit you very hard and you go down like a bullet you think it's cheating? I don't agree, if the 4 referees on a pitch consistently proved they could see stuff I'd agree.

Of course it's cheating :lol:

The problem is that most contact isn't a foul. If someone kicks you across the shins then aye, go down to help the referee. But if someone brushes you with their arm, or you run into them, it's diving for me.

Oh absolutely I agree, I was being very vague.

'

It can still be a dive.

Which is cheating.

Is it really? So if someone kicks you in the face but it doesn't hit you very hard and you go down like a bullet you think it's cheating? I don't agree, if the 4 referees on a pitch consistently proved they could see stuff I'd agree.

Of course it's cheating :lol:

Well, that's the problem with scandos, you can't play football and think it's ok to go around kicking people and think they should tolerate shit like that.

Jose, stop your s*** and bring Hazard on. Want to see some football.

Hazard has been extremely unproductive this season. Oscar is the only one with nailed down spot in that attack at the moment although Mata should have too.