The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

Our press waxing lyrical after Neymar's performance yesterday. Hopefully this is the end of Fàbregas as backup to Messi.

He was immense, to be honest.

'

He was and should've had three penalties, can't believe the Valladolid manager thought he should stop diving. He exaggerated once against Scott Brown (who also is an idiot btw) and didn't fall yesterday untouched once.

It can still be a dive.

Not if someone makes you fall, you can always exaggerate but with how blind referees work nowadays I agree with exaggerating tbh.

Which is cheating.

Is it really? So if someone kicks you in the face but it doesn't hit you super hard  and you go down like a bullet you think it's cheating? I don't agree, if the 4 referees on a pitch consistently proved they could see stuff I'd agree.

Not really a good way to make a point. It might have been easier if you just put up a pic of you stamping your feet tbh. You put "if someone makes you fall" that's enough right there, it's a foul if they didn't get the ball. Anything after it, which wasn't because of the tackle/push/challenge but the player exaggerating is cheating. It's that simple really.

I understand you point though, poor refereeing is sometimes why players do it. Although Spanish football is just ridiculous for diving and therefore cheating, and England isn't that far behind now imo.

Our press waxing lyrical after Neymar's performance yesterday. Hopefully this is the end of Fàbregas as backup to Messi.

'

He was and should've had three penalties, can't believe the Valladolid manager thought he should stop diving. He exaggerated once against Scott Brown (who also is an idiot btw) and didn't fall yesterday untouched once.

It can still be a dive.

Not if someone makes you fall, you can always exaggerate but with how blind referees work nowadays I agree with exaggerating tbh.

Which is cheating.

Is it really? So if someone kicks you in the face but it doesn't hit you super hard  and you go down like a bullet you think it's cheating? I don't agree, if the 4 referees on a pitch consistently proved they could see stuff I'd agree.

Not really a good way to make a point. It might have been easier if you just put up a pic of you stamping your feet tbh. You put "if someone makes you fall" that's enough right there, it's a foul if they didn't get the ball. Anything after it, which wasn't because of the tackle/push/challenge but the player exaggerating is cheating. It's that simple really.

I understand you point though, poor refereeing is sometimes why players do it. Although Spanish football is just ridiculous for diving and therefore cheating, and England isn't that far behind now imo.

I know my example was shit, but as an example, Neymar at the weekend. Ref was holding a yellow card, if Neymar doesn't react that way Brown ain't off which was the completely right decision.

Guest bimpy474

'

It can still be a dive.

Which is cheating.

I know my example was shit, but as an example, Neymar at the weekend. Ref was holding a yellow card, if Neymar doesn't react that way Brown ain't off which was the completely right decision.

Actually that's a good point, if Neymar didn't react Brown probably wouldn't have gone off. Brown deserved to go even though the touch was slight. Neymar's reaction was embarrassing imo, i guess this is where it's a bit tricky.

I don't like the exaggerating, i hate it to be honest. And exaggerating is something you'll never be rid of. Exaggerating a fall is obvious but the kick on Neymar, a light as it was, how did we know it didn't catch him just in the right place. Only Neymar knows really. Like i said before i understand why they do it, i just dont have to like or accept it as "part of the game".