The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Mexico have been horrendous through out this campaign so I wouldn't be surprised if New Zealand got something here.

Seen 5 minutes, and I've seen enough to say Mexico will go through in an easy manner. New Zealand parking the bus completely, won't hold, and whenever Mexico get a goal they can rely on a counter-attack and New Zealand won't hold on.

Guest MidlandMag

Mexico have been horrendous through out this campaign so I wouldn't be surprised if New Zealand got something here.

Seen 5 minutes, and I've seen enough to say Mexico will go through in an easy manner. New Zealand parking the bus completely, won't hold, and whenever Mexico get a goal they can rely on a counter-attack and New Zealand won't hold on.

You haven't seen park the bus if you haven't seen New Zealand play  :tongue: (...and its 1-0 Mexico)

Imagine playing a flat back 5, and yet always leaving the 2 opposition forwards free and unmarked.

and what was that on set piece defending for the second goal ??

a Kiwi mate of mine said their coach Herbert is a bit like Pulis and now I can see why. Zero ambition going forward....

Imagine playing a flat back 5, and yet always leaving the 2 opposition forwards free and unmarked.

and what was that on set piece defending for the second goal ??

a Kiwi mate of mine said their coach Herbert is a bit like Pulis and now I can see why. Zero ambition going forward....

Impossible to try and counter attack or put pressure in that altitude as well. Unbelievably shit tactics from the off. Never stood a chance anyways.

We all love an underdog story, but I guess it's better for football that Mexico win. They are a proper footballing nation and bring more quality to the tournament.

New Zealand is a rugby nation and they won the rugby world championship not too long ago (if I ain't mistaken), so that won't be a biggie there.

I love it when used-to-be shit countries in football, make grass root level changes and improvements to gradually improve their football and make football their most popular sport. something Iceland started a decade ago and is now bearing fruit.