The other games today - 2013/14

JH

NZ has made Rafa Marquez seem a decent player. Dire.

He was brilliant for the majority of his time at Barcelona.

I know, I don't get that post at all.

Because he hasn't played for Barca since 2010 and was largely woeful for NYRB, perhaps.

I know, I'm a genius.

NZ has made Rafa Marquez seem a decent player. Dire.

He was brilliant for the majority of his time at Barcelona.

I know, I don't get that post at all.

Because he hasn't played for Barca since 2010 and was largely woeful for NYRB, perhaps.

I know, I'm a genius.

Time makes fools of us all sadly, unless you are Javier f*cking Zanetti of course.

Imagine playing a flat back 5, and yet always leaving the 2 opposition forwards free and unmarked.

and what was that on set piece defending for the second goal ??

a Kiwi mate of mine said their coach Herbert is a bit like Pulis and now I can see why. Zero ambition going forward....

That's unfair on Pulis. At least he can organise teams

Wonder what he'll say when they lose.

I think Sweden will qualify.

I hope so.

Sweden to qualify with Zlatan not scoring or being remotely good would be canny. The Zlatan vs Ronaldo the media here are building up is beyond :anguish:

Wonder what he'll say when they lose.

I think Sweden will qualify.

I hope so.

Sweden to qualify with Zlatan not scoring or being remotely good would be canny. The Zlatan vs Ronaldo the media here are building up is beyond :anguish:

But...Zlatan is Sweden...

I'm looking forward to the Portugal Vs Sweden game. I wouldn't normally but due to the fact there's no PL games it does seem quite appealing.

These international weeks seem to come more often than in the past, seems every 4 weeks there's fucking qualifiers or friendlies. Surely they will die down now the qualifiers will be over?