The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest firetotheworks

Canny s*** that Pochettino still hasn't learned English.

He speaks it perfectly on the training ground apparently, just prefers not to speak to the media in English

I say, Adam. I require you to play in between the opposition's midfield and defence. Slipping away from their grasp with the majestic prowess of the noble gazelle.

Really don't understand why Cardiff fans applauded Ramsey.  It's like us applauding Carroll.

Not sure tbh, he jumped a division to join Arsenal (he'd been talking to them and Man Utd I think, no way was he going to stay in the Championship), plus he's been back there on loan since he left.

Showing terrible misses and they didn't show the Kanu one. ???

http://antonynbritt.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/may-19-kanu-miss-2004.jpg

This was worse than Yakubu's :lol: He isn't more than a yard from goal and manages to send a fairly pedestrian ball onto the roof of the net, with no one impeding him.

Really don't understand why Cardiff fans applauded Ramsey.  It's like us applauding Carroll.

Not sure tbh, he jumped a division to join Arsenal (he'd been talking to them and Man Utd I think, no way was he going to stay in the Championship), plus he's been back there on loan since he left.

I get that but applauding a goal against your side?  :idiot2: