The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Arsenal: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Ozil, Cazorla, Giroud

Everton: Howard, Coleman, Oviedo, Distin, Jagielka, Barry, Barkley, Pienaar, McCarthy, Mirallas, Lukaku.

Is Sagna injured?

Hamstrung.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Ozil, Cazorla, Giroud

Everton: Howard, Coleman, Oviedo, Distin, Jagielka, Barry, Barkley, Pienaar, McCarthy, Mirallas, Lukaku.

Is Sagna injured?

Still crying over Debuchy's recent form

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Wow,  fine margins at the bottom. Both Palace and Fulham win and teams like West Brom getting sucked in the relegation scrap.

Someone told me Everton don't control possession as well as Arsenal.... idiot. Simply doesn't watch other Premiership teams.

Someone told me Anita is shit cos the team conceded 10 goals in 2 matches with him in and that Cisse is shit cos he can't do defensive headers. Great idiot that it.

Someone told me Everton don't control possession as well as Arsenal.... idiot. Simply doesn't watch other Premiership teams.

Someone told me Anita is s*** cos the team conceded 10 goals in 2 matches with him in and that Cisse is s*** cos he can't do defensive headers. Great idiot that it.

Never said he was shit. I actually said I wanted him to have a prolong run in the first team. However , there's absolutely no proof we look more secure defensively with Anita ahead of Cabaye/Tiote.

Someone told me Anita is s*** cos the team conceded 10 goals in 2 matches with him in and that Cisse is s*** cos he can't do defensive headers. Great idiot that it.

Never said he was s***. I actually said I wanted him to have a prolong run in the first team. However , there's absolutely no proof we look more secure defensively with Anita ahead of Cabaye/Tiote.

There is also no proof that we look less secure defensively with Anita/Cabaye. You can't blame others when your methodology and reasoning is flawed along with a misuse of stats.