The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Southampton are doing with important injuries and coming through a very tough run of games. It's not surprising they don't look as good as the opening few months, they still have more quality than more than half the league.

No they don't, they have a few expensive signings mixed in with some pretty average players. Their squad is nowhere near ours in terms of quality.

He didn't compare their squad to ours. And they do have more quality than half the league.

I think my post says Newcastle somewhere if you change some of the letters around

Southampton are doing with important injuries and coming through a very tough run of games. It's not surprising they don't look as good as the opening few months, they still have more quality than more than half the league.

No they don't, they have a few expensive signings mixed in with some pretty average players. Their squad is nowhere near ours in terms of quality.

He didn't compare their squad to ours. And they do have more quality than half the league.

I didn't say he did, I was just making that comparison from my own POV.

I didn't say he did, I was just making that comparison from my own POV.

It makes no sense in response to his post. :lol:

Pretty clear how s*** AVB was now.

:lol:

Will be interesting to see how Barcelona does with Xavi, Messi and Neymar out today. Atletico are 3p ahead of them so they can't afford to lose even if they play each other next up.

Lukaku is going to be insanely good in a couple of years if he continues his development, but I think his movement is lacking currently. Control as well needs to improve if he's to become as good a player as he ought to be.

Pretty clear how s*** AVB was now.

:lol:

Will be interesting to see how Barcelona does with Xavi, Messi and Neymar out today. Atletico are 3p ahead of them so they can't afford to lose even if they play each other next up.

Looking forward to that.