The other games today - 2013/14

JH

There is a realistic chance Everton will be on a 7 game winning run coming to Anfield in end of January looking at their fixtures.

Dead excited for Thursday, everyone expects City to maul us. No pressure whatsoever...hope we rise to the occasion.

You do have Suarez though...

There is a realistic chance Everton will be on a 7 game winning run coming to Anfield in end of January looking at their fixtures.

Dead excited for Thursday, everyone expects City to maul us. No pressure whatsoever...hope we rise to the occasion.

Aye, and Sterling hitting form now could cause Koralov a few problems. Yaya-Fernandinho midfield is gelling nicely, and to stop them, you need to press them hard and give them little time on the ball. Allen and Henderson are great pressers, but can they last the pace and stamina for 90 minutes ?! Not too sure.

Really hope they play both Dzeko and Negredo, because it'll mean one of Nasri or Navas will miss out. Shame Silva didn't get a booking on saturday to be suspended for this. He's absolutely brilliant  :sad:

If Skrtel starts, I'd put a mortgage on him conceding a penalty to Kompany at a set piece. Hope it's Toure-Sakho.

Looks like Valencia's been sold to some Singaporese billionaire.

Singaporean.

Looks like Peter Lim is the interested party. He was previously interested in Liverpool and a host of other clubs.

Aye, and Sterling hitting form now could cause Koralov a few problems. Yaya-Fernandinho midfield is gelling nicely, and to stop them, you need to press them hard and give them little time on the ball. Allen and Henderson are great pressers, but can they last the pace and stamina for 90 minutes ?! Not too sure.

Really hope they play both Dzeko and Negredo, because it'll mean one of Nasri or Navas will miss out. Shame Silva didn't get a booking on saturday to be suspended for this. He's absolutely brilliant  :sad:

If Skrtel starts, I'd put a mortgage on him conceding a penalty to Kompany at a set piece. Hope it's Toure-Sakho.

It'll be a great game for the neutral for sure. High scoring and attractive football galore.  I think you're going to come up short though.

Would rather Arsenal win than Chelsea, mind. Aside from that being more favourable to us than a Chelsea win, Mourinho's started being a prick to Wenger again and I'd like him to receive a schooling. Plus I want Arsenal to maintain their title challenge, having never really been one for all this relying on other fixtures lark.

Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Azpilicueta; Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Torres.

Sky Sports MNF ‏@SkySportsMNF 1m

#AFC XI to face #CFC: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Arteta, Rosicky, Ramsey, Ozil, Walcott & Giroud #MNF

Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Azpilicueta; Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Torres.

Sky Sports MNF ‏@SkySportsMNF 1m

#AFC XI to face #CFC: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Arteta, Rosicky, Ramsey, Ozil, Walcott & Giroud #MNF

Harsh as fuck dropping Schürrle, should have been kept in ahead of Willian