The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

From the front or side you'll still break someones leg if you make contact, no difference at all.  Its dangerous, studs up, two feet and off the floor, a red in every single way.

Swedish referee Jonas Eriksson, had a valid point, Rafael comes from the side meaning his studs ain't going into the player the same way Debuchy was. If you come like that straight onto a player the player has to either jump away (like Yacub) or break his leg. Rafael was actually before the player. For me both are red card every day, but I do see why some referees might interpret it that way.

That ref's an idiot tbh.

He's not, he's a multi-millionaire and a very nice man. :lol:

Well that tells you that nice multi-millionaires can be dumb as fuck like.

From the front or side you'll still break someones leg if you make contact, no difference at all.  Its dangerous, studs up, two feet and off the floor, a red in every single way.

Swedish referee Jonas Eriksson, had a valid point, Rafael comes from the side meaning his studs ain't going into the player the same way Debuchy was. If you come like that straight onto a player the player has to either jump away (like Yacub) or break his leg. Rafael was actually before the player. For me both are red card every day, but I do see why some referees might interpret it that way.

That ref's an idiot tbh.

He's not, he's a multi-millionaire and a very nice man. :lol:

Well that tells you that nice multi-millionaires can be dumb as f*** like.

:lol:

BTW I'm not defending Rafael, for me that's a red every day of the week, was just not agreeing with Nobody suggesting it was worse than Debuchy's.

The intent is a lot worse than Debuchy's, looking at it again though Debuchy's is more dangerous and the worse tackle.

Fair enough its arguable that Debuchy's is even more dangerous, but I don't agree with that ref that there's any room to interpret that tackle as a yellow, as you say by the rules of the game its a red every time.  Not that it matters, I know you aren't defending the tackle.

Guest bimpy474

BTW I'm not defending Rafael, for me that's a red every day of the week, was just not agreeing with Nobody suggesting it was worse than Debuchy's.

The intent is a lot worse than Debuchy's, looking at it again though Debuchy's is more dangerous and the worse tackle.

I'm not distingushing between the two, any two footed tackle is wrong and a braindead thing for a player to do.

Tell you why, if you've ever been on the end of one you'll know why you shouldn't dish them out. Amazing players still do things like that to each other.

Guest bimpy474

David Moyes has now managed 48 Premier League away games against Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man United without winning a single one.

He might win one against Man Utd now like.

Some Man United Fan on facebook: Played Awesome Cant Find An End Product In The Final 3rd Sums up United's Season ‪#‎FUCKSAKE‬

:iamatwat:

It's tragic how delusional they are.

He then followed it up with: Watching United Lose Week In Week Out Is Tiring :lol:

I'm not distingushing between the two, any two footed tackle is wrong and a braindead thing for a player to do.

Tell you why, if you've ever been on the end of one you'll know why you shouldn't dish them out. Amazing player still do things like that to each other.

:thup:

Studs up with one foot is a fucking horrible feeling, two is the cowardly.

Guest bimpy474

Tell you why, if you've ever been on the end of one you'll know why you shouldn't dish them out. Amazing player still do things like that to each other.

:thup:

Studs up with one foot is a fucking horrible feeling, two is the cowardly.

Aye, it's a real nasty thing to do. Saw a teammates arm get broken because of one of those. Caused a massive punch up too, as expected tbh.

Starting the game with Chicharito, Kagawa, and Fletcher on the bench, with both RVP and Rooney out, is almost criminally negligent.

It's Hernandez that grates me the most, the lad is fucking brilliant and constantly proves it but still can't get a start when RvP and Rooney are out. Welbeck is a good player, but absolutely not a lone striker, he just don't score enough for that role.

Guest palnese

Starting the game with Chicharito, Kagawa, and Fletcher on the bench, with both RVP and Rooney out, is almost criminally negligent.

It's Hernandez that grates me the most, the lad is fucking brilliant and constantly proves it but still can't get a start when RvP and Rooney are out. Welbeck is a good player, but absolutely not a lone striker, he just don't score enough for that role.

He's nowt special, imo. Very good in the box, but that's about it. Put in a lovely ball to Smalling today, mind.

Guest bimpy474

Oh f*** off Moyes.

You see the tackle you dont think is a red but not the one that definitely was. w*****.

Also still in the title race, get the cunt sacked  :lol:

A few have said it, the Man Utd job is the one to get after the manager who followed Fergie.