The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

The myth about Allardyce and organising his teams, it's such shit. All his teams concede lots of goals........utter shit house of a manager.

West Ham are charging £32 for season ticket holders for the game tonight, and £42 for non-members :mackems: :mackems:

Just gets funnier knowing how much these cockney cunts have paid to watch this  :lol:

Nothing funny about cunts like Gold and Sullivan lining their pockets whilst ripping off working class football fans.

Like I give a shit if their owners are robbing cunts, hope they take this 8-0 plus aggregate score and then fuck off to the championship. Deserves them right for having that fat bastard in charge of their side  :smug:

Erm, he used to be in charge of us.

Like I give a s*** if their owners are robbing c***s, hope they take this 8-0 plus aggregate score and then f*** off to the championship. Deserves them right for having that fat b****** in charge of their side  :smug:

Erm, he used to be in charge of us.

And we got rid sharpish before he managed to shame us with this kind of embarrassment. We got off lightly for the damage he can actually do.

Diarra looks s*** lol

What on Earth happened with him?

Has never got a game at West Ham, and I'm sure he's on decent money.

Allardyce is crazy, so many has beens that are not performing.