The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Need to win a penalty, let Mignolet score it and then sub him off. Clean sheet sorted.

Except that every single FF team in the world has Mignolet on it.

:okay:

No need to hurt my feelings, man.

Can't believe my luck watching Liverpool today. Seeing the player of the season score the goal of the season for the team of the season in the game of the season. Special mention for the save of the season there too. Wankers.

:lol: My mate is beside me here. He said, "Bonjour, good to see Mike Cashley keeping the French economy afloat. Wankers" :lol:

Michael Owen commentating :anguish:

Guest bimpy474

Don't understand how Welbeck is preferred to Sturridge. Sturridge has definitely kicked up his game a gear or two since joining this lot being given more freedom and trust to play his football.

Agreed, bit strange when Sturridge scores plenty in the league.

Don't understand how Welbeck is preferred to Sturridge. Sturridge has definitely kicked up his game a gear or two since joining this lot being given more freedom and trust to play his football.

Sturridge has been injured all summer and only had one pre-season game which was against us behind closed doors a few days ago...

Need to win a penalty, let Mignolet score it and then sub him off. Clean sheet sorted.

Except that every single FF team in the world has Mignolet on it.

:okay:

No need to hurt my feelings, man.

:lol: I was trying to spare your feelings - I know how sensitive a man you are.

Guest bimpy474

Sturridge has been injured all summer and only had one pre-season game which was against us behind closed doors a few days ago...

I think he means in general, not just for the game the other night.

Can't believe my luck watching Liverpool today. Seeing the player of the season score the goal of the season for the team of the season in the game of the season. Special mention for the save of the season there too. Wankers.

:lol: My mate is beside me here. He said, "Bonjour, good to see Mike Cashley keeping the French economy afloat. Wankers" :lol:

I don't get it.

I think he means in general, not just for the game the other night.

:thup:

I don't get it.

If you don't get mine I don't get yours. :lol:

Whoops.

Guest chopey

First accy of the season already finished. Thanks Leeds :yao:

Same, I always try to avoid early Saturday kick offs as well.