The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Lille look the best positioned to challenge the two money bags clubs in Ligue 1 this year. They handled Monaco rather comprehensively tonight and won 2-0. Enyeama (world #1) hasn't conceded since the middle of September and they've won 5 of 6 in that time. They've actually only conceded four goals in the entire season. I hope they can topple PSG because OM certainly do not look up to it.

:lol:

And I'm the only one who gets s*** for ''joking'' about Brazilian players.

Enyeamagnet is actually dominating players in the first division, unlike certain Brazilians, so I am allowed to talk about this.

Guest palnese

It's irresponsible on the club's part. Irrelevant what Lloris wants.

This, you can feel fine after concussion and die from it. Club should be fined.

It's palnese who loves a good tackle, isn't it?

He think stretchers for broken legs should be banned and yellow cards dished out to those pussy enough to be on the receiving end of horror challenges.

'The Butcher of Ålgård' is how he's known to friends and family.

Guest palnese

He think stretchers for broken legs should be banned and yellow cards dished out to those pussy enough to be on the receiving end of horror challenges.

Easy now. I think red cards are supposed to be a massive decision for the ref, but now you never know when the next one is whipped out.

Guest palnese

The fuck :lol:

The difference in how concussions are handled in North America v England is interesting. Too many athletes here had their brains scrambled and took action against the leagues.

Now if a player is even thought to have a concussion, they are taken to a speacial darkened room for full and immediate evaluation.

At Spurs it was a "How ya feelin'?" "Good ya?" PLAY ON!!

The f*** :lol: