The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Ozil is the better playmaker, but Bale is a significantly better match winner. Fair statement?

Bale is better at shooting and hitting the ball 20 yards infront of him and sprinting after it.  Probably heading too.

Everything else Ozil is several classes above.

Guest firetotheworks

"It's the old dilemma", it isn't like, I would be embarrassed if one of ours did that.

Number 18, every time he plays. Number 24 recently, too.

Steven Taylor diving in injury time to win a penalty and beat the mackems would be the greatest thing of all time.

He has already dived to secure a draw at SJP the season NUFC were relegated.

Man United are so obviously bereft of champions league class players I almost feel for Moyes, obviously excluding van persie. Kagawa perhaps but so clearly short of confidence

What does this mean? You don't think his options in attack and midfield would enter the teams of Sociedad, Plzen, and Anderlecht?

Guest firetotheworks

Man United are so obviously bereft of champions league class players I almost feel for Moyes, obviously excluding van persie. Kagawa perhaps but so clearly short of confidence

I would agree if he hadn't just bought the least Champion's League player of the lot of 27 million.

Rooney has to be included there to be fair. What has van Persie ever done in important champions league games?