The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Schwarzer is a good signing for Chelsea. I would have said a s*** choice for him since he's still a good keeper and could have started at a lot of PL clubs, but he's obviously happy to pick up the paycheck. Chelsea will have a good second choice keeper for 1/2 years until Courtois comes back.

I think he's been guaranteed games every now and then, as this is a world cup year and he's still our number one keeper. Probably league cup and EPL games next to UCL games.

He'll play league cup games for sure and maybe unimportant CL games, but I can't see him playing many league games. Incognito mentioned Turnbull and Hilario there. Turnbull was their second/third choice keeper for four years and played less than 10 league games. Hilario is still there and I think Mourinho has a soft spot for him as well and could give him run outs in the cups.

If I was Schwarzer I'd have been looking at another mid table side to ply my trade.

I agree, I think he's also settled in London now. Can't see him playing in the world cup if he's not playing games. We've got a few good younger keepers coming through anyway.

Chelsea would win the Premier League every year, if it was based on making s*** signs and banners.

Liverpool surely, not even any debate about the subject. I'm boycouting you from now on. ;)

Chelsea would win the Premier League every year, if it was based on making s*** signs and banners.

Liverpool surely, not even any debate about the subject. I'm boycouting you from now on. ;)

Haha, it was a tough call but, I'm sure I seen one before which was just an a4 piece of paper with 'Mourinho' scribbled on in biro! :D

Steve Bruce seems like a nice enough bloke tbh.

Yep, i said earlier i like him, seems a nice fellow.

Fat people are stereotypically happy.  He's crying on the inside.

Guest bimpy474

:kasper: Mrs Bimpy ?

Whay!

Guest bimpy474

Whay!

She is quite a jolly lass.