The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Tbf I think this is Chadli's second game for Spurs, needs time to blend in but I thought he looked pretty impressive against Espanyol.

The problem with Tottenham is that they still have no substance to their attacking play, and now they can't resort to passing it to Bale. Soldado's usually great at finding space for himself, they need to get avenues to exploit that.

People on here giving Phillips stick like but he's played smart football since he has came on.

Who's giving him stick? Aye we call him a rat faced Mackem cunt but nobody can deny what a good player he's been.

Guest bimpy474

Cech; Ivan, Cahill, JT ©, Cole; Ram, Lamps; De Bruyne, Oscar, Hazard; Torres.

Mata injured?

Not match fit apparently.

Doesnt play Lukaku, f***ing hell.

Not surprised at all, i was shocked by how many people were picking him for FF he was never going to start.

I'm not that surprised by Mata either, been rumours of him being sold all Summer and its pretty obvious Hazard is Jose's guy.

Oscar and Mata will be rotated most of the season i would bet with De Bruyne and Schurrle on the right hand side.

Is anyone else watching football this weekend thinking "they'd beat us". Every game i've seen this weekend man, palace - they'd beat us. Villa - they'd beat us. Norwich - they'd beat us. Maybe get a point off stoke.  :suicide:

People on here giving Phillips stick like but he's played smart football since he has came on.

Who's giving him stick? Aye we call him a rat faced Mackem cunt but nobody can deny what a good player he's been.

:lol: I've just been glancing through but a few people laughing at the fact he's playing in the Premier League. I seen that as a negative thing. He done well since coming on. Will probably get 5-10 goals this season.

Doesnt play Lukaku, f***ing hell.

Not surprised at all, i was shocked by how many people were picking him for FF he was never going to start.

I'm not that surprised by Mata either, been rumours of him being sold all Summer and its pretty obvious Hazard is Jose's guy.

Oscar and Mata will be rotated most of the season i would bet with De Bruyne and Schurrle on the right hand side.

Mata isn't playing because he's been carrying a knock.